bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I can outrun any mustang on this forum with my Toyota 4Runner if I get to choose the venue. I'll bet money on it.
I used to make the same bet with my jeep.:cheers:
Sponsored

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
Ill race you from a dig up until about 40mph, I heard that's the sweet spot for me.
Lol.

You wont make it to that speed without filing an insurance claim.

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I used to make the same bet with my jeep.:cheers:
Hey, I won $10 from a guy with an SRT4 a few years back. We got there and he just handed me 10 bucks. Thought he could beat my Pajero. Saw the rocks and was like "here, take it".

Hopefully someone sees the point of view I am trying to present here other than us...

Reactions: Ebm

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
WTF? Are you serious? What does that have to do with anything? I guess EB are GT350 killers also? As long as you stay between 1500-2500 RPMs.:doh:
I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. You said that no one "races" 0-60. I think 60 is a common speed limit and staying within the law a ton of people accelerate from a stop at a stop light and try to beat the other car.

You seem to think I'm defending the part throttle EB stuff so you're angry about that? If so, don't worry. I agree with you that the part throttle and low end torque stuff is silly.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Yea that's it hurt feelings.:lol::lol::lol:

OP
OP

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
This thread turned to shit real quick dammmmmmm
I owned both , had an Adam tuned bolt on 50th EB for one year .
It was damn fast but my new gt still feels much faster . Up to 40mph like stated above maybe the EB will pull ahead but after that it's game over . Btw my gt is 100% stock
Can't comment on the scat pack except that I a straight line it may win. But if you enjoy hitting the corners hard I would go with the GT

Finally someone who isnt so v8 biased lol. The potential of these cars is insane. Can a stock turbo ecoboost beat a GT? Probably not unless the GT driver sucks, but its damn near respectable. An ecoboost with just the Ford performance tune can run in the mid-low 13s in the quarter mile (I dont plan on doing more than this). A downpipe, IC and a pro tune can put it in the high 12s easy. I guess I am asking how much more fun would I have in a scatpack

OP
OP

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
So your gonna to tell me. Putting around below 2500rpms. Is where it's at for you EB owners? Since your new. I'm going to give you time to think about your next response. So you don't sound as goofy as some of the others. I don't care what you owned before. You didn't run an 11.01 because of part throttle torque. There is nothing wrong with owning an EB. There is something wrong with trying to invent a new performance category. A very specific, minute category at that. Where you can feel good about your cars performance. It's like The automotive equivalent of short mans disease..
Well the fastest stock block ecoboost was in the 10s. It just had a big turbo, e30, etc. Thats the most extreme though. But dont feel bad if a tuned ecoboost beats u off the line and it takes a while for u to catch up. You definitely will depending how long the run is.

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FREE HUGS!!! I'll take 2 please!

Sponsored

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
Just averages from Fast list, reviews etc..

Tuned EB w/IC on 91/93 is a low 13 sec car
Tuned EB w/IC on E30 maybe a high 12 second car

Scats M6 -12.5 - 12.8
Scats A8 -12.2 - 12.5

Fat chance the EB can beat a stock Scat.

Last edited:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads