BrazukaV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt PP
^^^^^ This
That's why I asked. Really all you have is a Tune and a catback. That Airaid is = to your stocker. Auto's will usually always be a bit faster, the tune should somewhat equalize that. Its a drivers race at this point and you are over revving it out of the power band so he catches up.
From a dig he should get the jump but I'm good up to 4K on third gear. That's when he catches up. It's weird.
Sponsored

OP
OP

BrazukaV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt PP
Your races went the exact opposite of how I'd figure they'd go down. You should be pulling the auto at higher speeds IMO.

How's your clutch?
Exactly before we raced I was like I'll catch up to him on 3rd. But not I was in front then he passes me. Totally opposite. It can't be that I'm shifting good from first to 2nd than shifting 3rd bad. Last race I power shifted and still passed me lol. Clutch is fine tranny is fine. Car has 6200 miles

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
From a dig he should get the jump but I'm good up to 4K on third gear. That's when he catches up. It's weird.
So he's behind you, then catches and starts to walk away when you hit third? Something is off with your car, or he's got a small shot and is fucking with you:D

Tninl16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I highly doubt he is spraying. While the outcome is not expected I have seen crazier things happen on the street. Some stock autos trap 112 that is in the territory of some tuned manual cars.

Sponsored

Burnin4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I got a Lund tune. First 2 races shifted at 7k. Third race at 7200 7300rpm.
The rear gear is everything from a roll, with 3.73's being the worst and 3.15's being the best. Most auto's come with 3.15's. I'd shift at 7500. I ran 11.5's at 120+ in my 14/mt82/3.73's with exhaust/tune/tires, my et's and mph would suffer when I would shift under 7500.

Just to make sure you are getting everything out of your tune, take a few datalogs and send them to Ken at Lund. I know he'll take the time to check them out, definitely don't need a new tune, maybe just some adjustments. Let me know if you need help figuring out how to datalog.

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Bow to the 6R80 gods... :D :hail:

craigsix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
The rear gear is everything from a roll, with 3.73's being the worst and 3.15's being the best. Most auto's come with 3.15's. I'd shift at 7500. I ran 11.5's at 120+ in my 14/mt82/3.73's with exhaust/tune/tires, my et's and mph would suffer when I would shift under 7500.

Just to make sure you are getting everything out of your tune, take a few datalogs and send them to Ken at Lund. I know he'll take the time to check them out, definitely don't need a new tune, maybe just some adjustments. Let me know if you need help figuring out how to datalog.
intakes are different on the 2014s not apples to apples.

OP
OP

BrazukaV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt PP

Thanks bro. I will do that I got the N gauge. Their customer service is amazing. I'll try to data log and if anything I'll pm you for some tips. Thanks again
Sponsored