chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
TRIPLE YELLOW 2015 Mustang (S550) Thread

Meeting up sounds great. I've been hoping to find some other local forum members. So far, I've only seen 1 other GT in my area in CO with a really loud exhaust. I live in Curti Ranch near Geiger Grade & Veterans Prkwy. Shoot me a PM if you want to get together.
My wife has seen me pass by her work on occasion, she told me there's no hiding driving my car. LOL What do you drive now? I noticed a couple driving in a darker colored SUV checking my car out on the freeway last week on Sunday morning. Passed me on passenger side, slowed down and let me go by again, then they moved to the fast lane and drove past me again. Looking forward to seeing your GT350 on the streets of Reno.

I was randomly going thru this board and thought, hmm, that looks a lot like Summit Mall in your photos. lol! Meeting up after I get the car sounds great!

We currently drive a black Focus Titanium Hatch and a black F150 Lariat. We live super close to you! We're in Damonte Ranch, just off of Rio Wrangler in the new'ish Lennar development. I've seen you on Veterans a few times as well.

That CO GT is in the neighborhood just before me. I see him quite often. Haven't had the chance to talk to him yet.

I should have the GT350 within the next week or two. As soon as I get her I'll shoot you a PM and maybe we can meet up for Starbucks or something. Have to start our own Cars and Coffee event. Can't seem to find any in Reno. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
Sounds good "chill66". I've been through the new homes you live in. The wife and I were interested in the Lennar homes off Veterans Parkway just before Carrot St. We have a Starbucks right there next to Home Depot and RC Willey's, and they have some outdoor seating for when the weather's nice. I've passed that CO GT twice on Steamboat and once on Veterans Pkwy., but he's usually driving pretty fast so haven't talked to him either. Looking forward to seeing that GT350.

Sponsored

CeleronXXX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
Here's one
image.jpg

CeleronXXX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
One more. No clue how to rotate it though sorry
image.jpg

CeleronXXX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
Nice. That rear stance is on the money. Sport lines?

Sponsored

DHoward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dalton
Vehicle(s)
'15 Comp Orange GTPP
TRIPLE YELLOW 2015 Mustang (S550) Thread

Wow that's gorgeous. What's the % on your windows. Are you happy with satin for the roof over gloss? I'm thinking about painting mine because I've got a friend that said his shop will do it for $300 which is pretty darn good for actual paint.

Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
Wow that's gorgeous. What's the % on your windows. Are you happy with satin for the roof over gloss? I'm thinking about painting mine because I've got a friend that said his shop will do it for $300 which is pretty darn good for actual paint.

Thanks man, windows are ceramic 20%, and roof is carbon fiber

DHoward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dalton
Vehicle(s)
'15 Comp Orange GTPP
Gotcha. Roof looked satin the pics. I'd love to get 20% tint but I can only get 50% on the sides and 35% rear in va :/ stance is perfect for the car. Big thumbs up!

M-ST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thor
Vehicle(s)
Soon: 2.3l Ecoboost Convertible
Marvellous images!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Sponsored