Sponsored

Total Cost of Detailing products?

Magnetic15

Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Magnetic
Do some home work. Watch videos as others posted and learn what you like a little bit at a time. Then you can price shop on amazon or sale items on auto geek and chemical guys. Lots of good comparison product videos on you tube you'll learn a lot.
Sponsored

OP
OP

MagneticXV

Magnetic15
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Should I detail the car when I first get it ? Or do I just do a maintaince wash on it for the first couple weeks ? Winter is coming soon so I'll have to prepare for for it since she'll be my daily driver.

Magnetic15

Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Magnetic
Should I detail the car when I first get it ? Or do I just do a maintaince wash on it for the first couple weeks ? Winter is coming soon so I'll have to prepare for for it since she'll be my daily driver.
Just go with the flo :lol:
image.jpg

Daletodd2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium
I spent about $150 on chemical guys cleaning products. Their stuff is amazing

Sponsored

oyitsagreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Thanks for that image! I've never tried using sealant (just clay bar and wax). I might give it a go this time around..

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Be careful, detailing is a serious addiction that can spiral out of control. :)

This last year I've spent easily $800 on microfibers alone without counting chemicals.

These guys have really good microfiber towels at good prices that go down as you buy in bulk. The blue edgeless are awesome and much better than some I purchased at "detail supplier" sites. http://www.theragcompany.com/16-x-1...geless-Blue-41012-1616-B-EL.htm?categoryId=-1

Remember, that there are different towels for different jobs. Pick your material and nap for the job at hand.
Sponsored