Oscarl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
Civic 10th, Tucson NX4,
Hi Guys.

I'm interested in buying one of the 50 years limited edition, In manual transmission, I have been checking in the web, and almost all the sites states that it has the torsen differential with all the performance pack goodies included, so far in the original sticker is not mentioned nothing about the differential, do you know something about ?
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
"The 50 Year Limited Edition is the only 2015 Mustang that will be available with a combination of an automatic transmission and the performance pack. When equipped with the six-speed automatic transmission, the Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition will get a limited-slip rear differential with a 3.55:1 final-drive. Customers who opt for the six-speed manual will get a Torsen differential with a 3.73:1 final-drive ratio."

OP
OP

Oscarl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
Civic 10th, Tucson NX4,
Hi wild horse, thanks for your reply, I just came a little bit confused as you can see in the attached screens, the Canadian version is describing everything clear, in the US version window stickers there is nothing regarding performance pack or something like that.

By the way, any one know what would be a fair price on a limited equiped with a 6 manual stick?? Around 20 K miles to 50 I miles ?

Screenshot_20230824-212551.png

Screenshot_20230824-212402.png
Sponsored