Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Beautiful car Todd!! Any plans to modify this one?? Hope you post updates over here!
Thanks, Tommy:thumbsup:

I will be adding some Steeda suspension parts over the coming months. Catback and CAI along with a Rob Shoemaker tune pretty quickly.

Later on, pulley and catted headers. After that, nothing else this cars needs, quite honestly. With pulley, tune and headers, I should be 700/700.
Gorgeous car Todd! I love it.
Good luck and enjoy. :thumbsup:
Thanks man:cheers:. The more I see DIB out in the sun, I fall more in love with the color. This is my first blue car that I've ever owned. Been driving for 30 years, too.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Holy sh*t Todd, that's a beautiful car. Glad you're getting up and at 'em.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Repaint it ingot FTW!
LOL!! I love this blue. Looking forward to owning my first ever
Holy sh*t Todd, that's a beautiful car. Glad you're getting up and at 'em.
Thanks man! I am getting better each day. I am hopeful after my doctor's appointment on Friday afternoon that I am cleared to be able to drive some short distances.

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
These are 2 pictures when the owner bought the car brand new. I LOVE this DIB.
GT500.jpg
GT500 front.jpg

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Am I the only one who thinks the GT500 side stripes take away from the look of this car?

I'll have to google to see what the options are, but that's what's striking me on this beautiful car.

EDIT: After said googling, side stripes have to go :)

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
^^^ Those stock wheels look great on that car.
I think they do, too. A PITA to clean I bet, but, they really do look good on the car. I am using them with the original Goodyear tires as my road course setup. I still have my 305/35/20 F1 G2 tires off my S550 and they will go out back once I wear out the original tires.

Sponsored

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
My buddy had a DIB s197 GT TP and loved it. Almost made me regret CO. This googling isn't helping. My #2 color, and looks great in both generations.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Ive missed a lot. Divorces are fun..... anyways. Heard about your accident recently, glad youre okay. Congrats on the Shebly!

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
My buddy had a DIB s197 GT TP and loved it. Almost made me regret CO. This googling isn't helping. My #2 color, and looks great in both generations.
Thanks man! When this car is out in the sun, this DIB is just beyond beautiful.
Absolutely gorgeous Todd!! :thumbsup:
Thanks man:cheers:
Ive missed a lot. Divorces are fun..... anyways. Heard about your accident recently, glad youre okay. Congrats on the Shebly!
Thanks buddy. UGHHHHHHHHH, I am sorry to hear about the divorce. Hope you're doing ok, too. How is the build of your S550 coming? I assume it was on hold for a little while?

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
My replacement car arrived on Saturday, April 15. Took it out of the garage on sunday morning and gave it a quick wash. The blue look absolutely amazing in the sun, WOW.

I plan on doing very, very minor paint correction and then getting it all sealed up with some wax.

Car is badass and I absolutely love it. Glad I decided to go this route instead of holding out with my '18 that I had on order. This car gets as many or more looks and comments than my S550 did. I even had one guy offer me a couple thousand more than I paid for on Sunday :)

I got a personalized tag of 5H3LBY (SHELBY) since all the other 23 choices I had were taken :(

Planning on getting some Steeda suspension parts installed in the very near future.

Sponsored