OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
And to those who mentioned talk to Rachel or Tricia, I already called the Ford customer relations and they talked to the dealer in question and they couldn't do anything.
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Lol, I did not commit any criminal offenses. No peeing in their coffee, no driving my car through their showroom..
But did you do any other type of "offense" to make them feel this way?

Please do pull the lawyer card, and also ask them if they ever heard of "Sawgrass Ford" and what social media has the power to do.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Jalopnik.com, here we come!

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
And to those who mentioned talk to Rachel or Tricia, I already called the Ford customer relations and they talked to the dealer in question and they couldn't do anything.
Without knowing the full story I would contact a lawyer or see if Rachel or Tricia can put you into contact with a regional director/manager of sales for your region.

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
But did you do any other type of "offense" to make them feel this way?

Please do pull the lawyer card, and also ask them if they ever heard of "Sawgrass Ford" and what social media has the power to do.
I think maybe the only "offense" I committed, was maybe hurting their feelings? I didn't insult, curse at them or anything else.

Sponsored

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
you are kind of beating around the bush here. sounds like there is more to the story. regardless, I don't see how they can legally not sell you the car. lawyer up - or at least threaten to (and be willing to follow up on threat) and see what the response is

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Hurt their feelings how? Tell is what you DID do to make them do this, not what you didn't do. Sorry man not trying to be difficult or doubt you, I got worked up when MChief almost lost his LE and want to make sure it's warranted if that is the case.

elstangman

Threads
Reaction score
Bad on Ford if they cant make the dealer sale you the car you ordered. That would make me mad if they just told me they were not selling the Mustang ordered.

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
To sum it up in a few words... I told my salesman that he could been better at communicating with me, such as giving me monthly updates. I haven't talked with anybody at the dealer by phone since early last month and hadn't heard any updates. I email the salesman saying blah blah blah I'm not happy because of the lack of communication and then I ask him to tell the sales manager who placed my order to call me. Then instead of the sales manager, I get the big manager who informs me that he's not selling me the car because I said that their customer service needs work and I'm not going to be happy with them. He said that he didn't want to deal with me because I was "unhappy". I did mention the post purchase survey in the email exchanges.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
To sum it up in a few words... I told my salesman that he could been better at communicating with me, such as giving me monthly updates. I haven't talked with anybody at the dealer by phone since early last month and hadn't heard any updates. I email the salesman saying blah blah blah I'm not happy because of the lack of communication and then I ask him to tell the sales manager who placed my order to call me. Then instead of the sales manager, I get the big manager who informs me that he's not selling me the car because I said that their customer service needs work and I'm not going to be happy with them. He said that he didn't want to deal with me because I was "unhappy". I did mention the post purchase survey in the email exchanges.

Still not a valid reason for them to deny your sale.

Sponsored

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
This guy sounds too sensitive to be the Big manager at a dealership. Usually these guys have much thicker skin. At the end, they are selling a car. All emotions aside!

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony

Still not a valid reason for them to deny your sale.
Not a valid reason at ALL... I fear my options may be too late for getting a lawyer because they told me, even if I wouldn't take the the deposit back, I'm not getting the car.

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
I had something similar where they called and said they were pulling my car. Jalopnik got involved without me asking. It was resolved pretty quickly. Try to communicate with the GM or Owner and find out what is really going on. You said you provided them a deposit against their allocation, you may want to look at a lawyer if you can't get it straight. Best wishes, I can definitely empathize with you.

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Do not take the deposit back. Certainly not too late to get a lawyer. Now is the perfect time. Does you local news do a 'consumers getting ripped off' segment? If so approach them as well. Also go on a social campaign against them - Facebook, twitter, etc.

I'd try to reason with the guy one last time, tell him of your plans if he doesn't sell you the car.