Sponsored

To anyone from Ford who reads these boards

volsfan0911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Koons Silver Spring. A part of the Koons group, but after dealing with a few different ones, the silver spring dealer is by far the best Customer service. They took damn good care of me even after I bought the car with warranty work, and I typically hate dealerships/service departments with a burning passion. They put me in a rental with a repeat problem even though I dont have a warranty that has a loaner car. For this experience, order process has been excellent...they put my order as priority 10, then got Ford to bump it to priority 1. Update me exactly the day they promise and they respond quickly (im also being very curteous). Couldnt ask for anything more knowing the delay is with production.
I'm in Ellicott City so thanks for the info :)
Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' fusion 14 explorer sport
Jenkins and Wynne Ford in Clarksville Tennessee. Anyone in the area is welcome to hit me up for some assistance at this dealer. They know me well and I know the ropes with them. They are a pretty good dealer, but some of the salesmen you have to watch out for.

wilson68944

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
I did indeed mention the survey to them. As stated previously in this thread, the survey is gold to dealers. Verbally abusive, what bs... I hadn't even spoken to anybody in over a month and a half!!:frusty:
Yeah, but did you demand an additional discount or else..? That's kind of irrational since nobody has gotten word on their car except through here and the various trackers. Asking for a discount in that situation is particularly egregious if you were getting the LE at or near MSRP. You seem to not want to talk about it anymore after the dealer responded with their version. You said you don't want to talk about the car because it hurts but you still are in other LE threads.
Sponsored