Sponsored

timing: if i ordered a gt350 today how long would it take to deliver?

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
Ford is not scheduling anything for the rest of January, and the last order date for 2016s is March 4. Even though Ford accepted the order for my replacement GT 350 early in December, today I was told not to expect any more details (including the DORA) until sometime in February. By then, I'll be 9 months into the order process; it's easier (and a lot less frustrating) to just have a baby! :crazy:
:eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::lol:
Sponsored

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Mine was built first week of December and cleared to ship, One month later it is still sitting at the Ford plant

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Ford is not scheduling anything for the rest of January, and the last order date for 2016s is March 4. Even though Ford accepted the order for my replacement GT 350 early in December, today I was told not to expect any more details (including the DORA) until sometime in February. By then, I'll be 9 months into the order process; it's easier (and a lot less frustrating) to just have a baby! :crazy:
Hopefully you'll be in 'take two' before long and making up for the lost time. I'm five months in now and have a story to tell too but all will be water under the bridge when you can walk out and push that red button!

crazyfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 & '14 GT Track Car
Mine when ordered came a lot quicker than I thought. I was figuring car ordered in October and probably get it in February or March and planning around that. Car arrived early December. Was at the dealership yesterday and all 2016 allocations are spoken for per Ford. Accepting 2017 which will be basically same car but price hike of $1700 or so. They said everything should be confirmed by end of Detroit auto show. Even gt500 may enter as late 2017 offering as LE or small build.

VoodooV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Mine when ordered came a lot quicker than I thought. I was figuring car ordered in October and probably get it in February or March and planning around that. Car arrived early December. Was at the dealership yesterday and all 2016 allocations are spoken for per Ford. Accepting 2017 which will be basically same car but price hike of $1700 or so. They said everything should be confirmed by end of Detroit auto show. Even gt500 may enter as late 2017 offering as LE or small build.
I'm so confused now..

I have two cars on order. Both GT350's. Both order 10/23 and 10/24 respectively.

Unscheduled material hold on both still. As of 1/14/2016.

:/

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I'm so confused now..

I have two cars on order. Both GT350's. Both order 10/23 and 10/24 respectively.

Unscheduled material hold on both still. As of 1/14/2016.

:/

Really no way to tell, its 100% dependent on when the dealers allocation is slated for build, and when its slated for build has nothing to do with when the order is placed

2 dealers could both have a Feb build (ie it will be pulled in feb), one guy who ordered in june is in a for a long long wait, if the allocation was some how unsold and some guy strolls in today and gets it, he might only wait 6-8 weeks by virtue of the fact he was lucky enough to place the order right before it was to be pulled
This is a prime example of the above. 2 orders placed at the same time, one pulled almost immediately and one obvious not.

As I stated above, order date has nothing to do with when it will get built, they are not being built in a first come first serve serial fashion.
Sponsored