Sponsored

Those who have the raxiom tail lamp sequencers

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
I've had them on my car for about a week now and think they're great, but yesterday my right turn signal indicator on the center display started acting crazy. When I turn it on for right turn it flashes and ticks a triple just like the rear lamp. So at first I thought maybe it (sequencer harness) come unplugged back in the trunk so I pulled over and got out with turn signal on and it was sequencing just fine. The left turn signal is fine too as it should be cause it just flashes/ticks once inside on display...Any ideas of what can be the issue? :shrug: I thought this weekend I would switch the harnesses from left to right to see if the issue follows to the left side...
Sponsored

Last edited:

redgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 5.2 FPC Swap, Sync 3 Retrofit
Do you have LED front turn signals? This could be the cause of it, I have never once heard of the sequencers causing this sort of issue....but sometimes LEDs on the front signals will.

OP
OP

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you have LED front turn signals? This could be the cause of it, I have never once heard of the sequencers causing this sort of issue....but sometimes LEDs on the front signals will.
No, just stock bulbs in front..American Muscle said send them back for exchange but I want to swap them left to right see if it is actually the raxiom harnesses. Could it be the the S550 has separate left/right signal relays and the right is bad?

Sponsored

OP
OP

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will try to make a video of the defect and post.

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
I've had them on my car for about a week now and think they're great, but yesterday my right turn signal indicator on the center display started acting crazy. When I turn it on for right turn it flashes and ticks a triple just like the rear lamp. So at first I thought maybe it (sequencer harness) come unplugged back in the trunk so I pulled over and got out with turn signal on and it was sequencing just fine. The left turn signal is fine too as it should be cause it just flashes/ticks once inside on display...Any ideas of what can be the issue? :shrug: I thought this weekend I would switch the harnesses from left to right to see if the issue follows to the left side...
It's not a defect, it's galloping like a horse.

OP
OP

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hah, it does sound like a horse troddin [ame]

Last edited:

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
DUDE! that is just weird!! wouldn't think that it would be a relay problem... I would definitely swap the left & right Raxiom harnesses to see if the issue goes to the left side....

Sponsored

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
DUDE! that is just weird!! wouldn't think that it would be a relay problem... I would definitely swap the left & right Raxiom harnesses to see if the issue goes to the left side....
+1

SpaceGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
That galloping is the same thing you get with the diode dynamics leds. It's the indicator that you have a bulb out.

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
That galloping is the same thing you get with the diode dynamics leds. It's the indicator that you have a bulb out.
Yeah, this. I have the same sound from both signals after doing LED conversion. You most likely have a bulb out in the front if you're on the stock bulbs.

Infamous

President of Honda
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP
Have you tried unplugging the right one and going back to normal?

OP
OP

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok, after the video I swapped them right to left and the same thing happened opposite side, just sucks to have to pull those panels again but now I know and they are going back to American Muscle for exchange. Thanks everyone:cheers:
Sponsored