This is what happens to Mustangs sitting in Parking lots

OP
OP

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium PP
Almost seems deliberate like this jack@## went deliberately out of his way to hit you (hope there was a surveillance cameras somewhere so you can nail this POS)
I almost guarantee the guy did it on purpose. He had a big ass work truck with steel bumpers and I truly feel the only reason I was able to get his info was because the building manager caught him in the act and made him stay.

The story goes like this. I was sitting up in my office on the 3rd floor of our building, the building manager comes to my office and says I need you to come outside. So I say to him, why, whats going on. He said its your car, and I said, do I need to move it or something. He then goes, no its worse than that. So I go down stairs, go outside, and start walking towards my car. I see the busted tail light with red plastic all over the ground and get up closer to the car and yell "WHAT THE FUCK!!!! HOW IN THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!!!" I was so pissed, my heart started racing like crazy. Luckily I didn't have a gun or I would've shot the guy. I was about to explode with rage but then thought I have kids and a wife and its not going to do them any good for me to go to jail.

The guy who hit, said "thats a really nice car, sorry I hit it." I then said "yes it was before you fucked it up". He then said sorry a couple more times and was acting like he was scared that I was going to kill him. I could not accept his apology. Hell, he even said to me, "you have a good evening" when he left. :paddle:
Sponsored

oustaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully 2016 Mustang
Luckily I didn't have a gun or I would've shot the guy. I was about to explode with rage but then thought I have kids and a wife and its not going to do them any good for me to go to jail.
IS THIS GUY SERIOUS?
Sorry for what happened but you are taking this way too far...

5.0GT

Threads
Reaction score
I almost guarantee the guy did it on purpose. He had a big ass work truck with steel bumpers and I truly feel the only reason I was able to get his info was because the building manager caught him in the act and made him stay.

The story goes like this. I was sitting up in my office on the 3rd floor of our building, the building manager comes to my office and says I need you to come outside. So I say to him, why, whats going on. He said its your car, and I said, do I need to move it or something. He then goes, no its worse than that. So I go down stairs, go outside, and start walking towards my car. I see the busted tail light with red plastic all over the ground and get up closer to the car and yell "WHAT THE FUCK!!!! HOW IN THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!!!" I was so pissed, my heart started racing like crazy. Luckily I didn't have a gun or I would've shot the guy. I was about to explode with rage but then thought I have kids and a wife and its not going to do them any good for me to go to jail.

The guy who hit, said "thats a really nice car, sorry I hit it." I then said "yes it was before you fucked it up". He then said sorry a couple more times and was acting like he was scared that I was going to kill him. I could not accept his apology. Hell, he even said to me, "you have a good evening" when he left. :paddle:
It's beyond psychotic behavior on his part. He just acted so nonchalantly it sounded...fucking people these days. He singled that car out because he was so jealous.

Sponsored

B-52 Jetman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT, Johnny Cash Edition
Man, this kind thing happens & it sucks...no doubt about it! But...if it's intentional & it's malicious...then it's on like "donky-kong"! I would absolutely LOVE to catch someone doing that to my car...it would be worth it. Here's what would happen: #1: I'd beat the living shit out of him...sure I'd spend a couple weeks in jail...no biggy. #2. I'll be out of jail before he gets out of the hospital & guess what?? We'll do it all over again. Repeat until the lesson is learned...repetition is the mother of learning!

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
Bummer about the tail lights. My guess is that he was a distracted driver who wasn't paying attention. Jumping off the deep end and assuming every scratch that happens to our cars is done out of jealousy is a little obnoxious on our part. I mean really, in terms of $$ there are much more pricey cars out there to ding/key/smash. I don't think there is a conspiracy to hate on Mustang owners or any other car. There are the occasion dunderheads though. Anyway, bummer about your car. Glad to hear you were able to keep your cool and roll with the punches that life throws your way.

OP
OP

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium PP
Sarcasm is hard to detect on a forum. I would never shoot someone over a car. I did want to punch the guy but I didn't do anything other than get his info.

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
I purposely park 100's of feet away from every single car in the parking lot at work. Today there isn't a single car anywhere near my car but still some idiot driving a big box truck, working for the landscape company, decided to bash into the back end of my car. There is probably 50 open spots in the parking lot but he had to park right by my car for some reason.

2015-01-29_1720.png
That'll buff out easy, just need the light bulb part.

Sponsored

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT Fastback, 2014 Focus, 2015 GT DIB
I purposely park 100's of feet away from every single car in the parking lot at work. Today there isn't a single car anywhere near my car but still some idiot driving a big box truck, working for the landscape company, decided to bash into the back end of my car. There is probably 50 open spots in the parking lot but he had to park right by my car for some reason.

2015-01-29_1720.png
I think I'm gonna be sick. No mustang should ever experience that.

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT Fastback, 2014 Focus, 2015 GT DIB

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Look below the broken tail lights

Yeah that whole deck lid needs to be replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkapeGote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
1997 f150
Hello,

My girlfriend bought a 2002 Taurus with only 40k on it as a work car. She travels around with clients all day and wanted something cheap and easy to drive. All for 600 bucks too. In the last 2 months she has been rear ended 4 times by people on cellphones. I am a firm believer that no one knows how to drive anymore. These morons are an inspiration for birth control.

The best one was the 3rd guy. He called my girlfriend a fat *****. I hit him right in front of the cop. It was a poor decision. I deserved to be charged, but all the cop did was help the guy up and told him he didn't see a thing, and next time to watch his mouth. He also told me that next time he would see very well.

Skape
Sponsored