Sponsored

The wait is over, she is here and I love her!

Elnrgt500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ollie
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Nope, but dust up there will cause no harm.

Hows the drive?
Cheers I haven't driven it as yet its been detailed right now but have road trip this weekend and will report back have to say they are a nice piece of kit and well made so much more heavier than stock .
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Cheers I haven't driven it as yet its been detailed right now but have road trip this weekend and will report back have to say they are a nice piece of kit and well made so much more heavier than stock .
Were both bearings nice and tight in the shock mount?

I ask as seems Steeda had a bad batch in US where the bearing inside was lose so causing a lot of clunking, no issues with mine but good to check before hand.

Elnrgt500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ollie
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Were both bearings nice and tight in the shock mount?

I ask as seems Steeda had a bad batch in US where the bearing inside was lose so causing a lot of clunking, no issues with mine but good to check before hand.
Yes they were a perfect fit nice bit of engineering have to say.

Elnrgt500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ollie
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So update after a long drive this weekend differently car feels a lot better really hard to describe but diffidently feels much better .

My car suffered from what best described as a constant creaking squeaking noise from the rear mainly while going over bumps at slow speeds . I think it start after I did the suspension upgrades . Anyway it bugged me for months so after fitting the Steeda shock mounts noise gone happy days :) :)

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So update after a long drive this weekend differently car feels a lot better really hard to describe but diffidently feels much better .

My car suffered from what best described as a constant creaking squeaking noise from the rear mainly while going over bumps at slow speeds . I think it start after I did the suspension upgrades . Anyway it bugged me for months so after fitting the Steeda shock mounts noise gone happy days :) :)
Good to hear, for such an easy upgrade and not overly expensive it really gives a nice improvement.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just 1000+ horses between the pair and the BMW makes the Mustang look small, though the M5 is a nice car, my god does the Mustang show it up in the looks department, maybe I am bias but these Mustangs are so damn good looking.

Excuse the quality, taken in a rush and both cars were filthy, not washed mine in over two weeks, just being driving it and the keen eyed will notice the stock wheels with no spacers, hence they look a little lost. But sold my bling wheels as fancy a change, though still not made a purchase yet. But either going for same wheel again in 19" but polished or the new M600 (Ford GT) wheel in polished or silver.

Also front calipers are in for painting, going Porsche acid green and I've got two-piece lightweight j-hook disc incoming all round.

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
These pics are the perfect retort to the "oh mustangs are too big for the UK" comments you can hear sometimes from pub warriors..... 8)
...who have also never driven a mustang in their life. Lol

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
...who have also never driven a mustang in their life. Lol
... and probably couldn't afford one. But it's fine, their Clio is sickkkk :crazy:

Sponsored

Leeroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 FJG manual/'65 289 Coupe
That M5 just looks plain bad, totally bland styling. The E39 V8 was far better looking:doh:

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something a little different. :D

Unfortunately my iPhone seems unable to pickup the colour correctly, so shall take some more images tonight with a proper camera, but in the flesh they look awesome.

Anyone who has seen a Porsche Hybrid or the 918 Spyder will understand as this is Porsche Acid Green colour, had to get it done professionally as the colour is a three stage process. Though I could of got colours like RS Green or Kawasaki Green in a tin, I wanted something different and closer to yellow without being yellow. :D

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Now that's REALLY nice :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
this is the point you find out there's so much paint in the holes you can't fit everything back together again and you end up getting a file or sanding dremmel to remove all the paint from the holes :)