Sponsored

The wait is over, she is here and I love her!

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
The LED interior lights really do change the look of the cabin, spot on mate. Easy to find the bulbs and change over?

As for the spring was it really that easy to remove and no breaking of any parts on it like others have done?
Sponsored

shivatastic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dunk
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2015 Mustang GT
clutch spring is an interesting thing, I too find the clutch too light but dont want to turn it into a gym workout changing gear so watching with interest!

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
The LED interior lights really do change the look of the cabin, spot on mate. Easy to find the bulbs and change over?

As for the spring was it really that easy to remove and no breaking of any parts on it like others have done?

Reading lights and boot is easy. Glove box an absolute nightmare I gave up in the end and now have no light in the glovebox lol, so I'd leave it as the glovebox light housing is cheap and falls to bits.

Yes literally push pedal all way to floor and with other hand slight it to passenger side and just as it is nearly out ease the pedal up and out it comes. Easy to do and not broken.

I hope to find a same size spring to put in place of the original but a much weaker one to give me a half way option as such because it is now quite a work out haha. ;)

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Reading lights and boot is easy. Glove box an absolute nightmare I gave up in the end and now have no light in the glovebox lol, so I'd leave it as the glovebox light housing is cheap and falls to bits.

Yes literally push pedal all way to floor and with other hand slight it to passenger side and just as it is nearly out ease the pedal up and out it comes. Easy to do and not broken.

I hope to find a same size spring to put in place of the original but a much weaker one to give me a half way option as such because it is now quite a work out haha. ;)
Thanks for the heads up about the glove box, I will leave well alone lol. Did you change out your sun visor lights as well?

Might have to give this spring removal a go if I can't get the shifting right between 1st and 2nd. I like to be able to feel what the clutch is doing. Heavy clutch won't be a problem as I was used to it on my old Clio sport :thumbsup:

Oh was meant to say, the exhaust sounds very nice and the deck lid looks great :)

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi there

Drive to work this morning with no clutch spring, night and day improvement, wow, easily best modification to the car yet, no more jerky or dodgy shifts or pulling off.

Also race mode all the way, my I love this car, epic drive and yes my dash does turn red so no longer need to worry about that. :)

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
[MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION]
Have you tried the wheel spacers yet, specifically the 23mm rears? Curious to know if its somehow a RHD issue with the protruding studs.

TIA.

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION]
Have you tried the wheel spacers yet, specifically the 23mm rears? Curious to know if its somehow a RHD issue with the protruding studs.

TIA.

Not yet, don't want to do any suspension modifications just yet, want to explore the car stock and then I shall add suspension parts to see how they effect the drive.

So far I am just focusing on cosmetics and noise. :D

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Not yet, don't want to do any suspension modifications just yet, want to explore the car stock and then I shall add suspension parts to see how they effect the drive.

So far I am just focusing on cosmetics and noise. :D
No worries, will keep an eye out for updates in due course. Enjoy :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Number plates were temporary, final plates now on the car:-

So the front plate is now removed and I am using a removable bracket that easily unlocks and locks into place so I can remove for shows etc. It is off at a slight angle though, will fix that tonight.

The rear plate not much change, just not wonky and a plainer looking plate with no dealer advertising on it and of course my private plate.

Looks so much better now! :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
GIB WTF. Love it :lol:

RandyStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Muscle Car Lover
V nice and the custom pack looks very good with Magnetic ;)

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice mods :thumbsup:

And you also need to change this ugly yellowish parking lights :lol:

Haha, guess what I've done tonight:

LED sidelight bulb and more powerful LED foglights. So the front lights are now all white.

The above image shows you the difference, left side is LED's and right side is halogens. :)

Thanks for the LED fogs buddy.

Seem the LED switchbacks I have for the indicator bulb, work but don't function as a sidelight. So I just left halogen indicator bulb in and put in LED sidelights and LED foglights. The photo is a comparison but shows what a much cleaner look the car has. :)
Sponsored