Sponsored

The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price list

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Going to have to choose between saddle seats or black premium seats now... Tough decision ... And then finance that sucker!

Anyone seen the magnetic/saddle demo car in person? Does it look as good as the pics or should one just go for the easy black seats?

(There's also rumours of the standard seats having inferior/weak leather?!!)
A least you get the choice to choose premium, we only get the standard leather by the looks of it.
Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Hmmmmm... Base price of the car in Norway is €43208... And taxes/fees are €51172... Are you saying I could save €8000 by buying the cat abroad?!

I'm wondering of the 43k is including VAT while German pried May be excluding? Because without VAT it's around 34.4

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
german price, like the italian one, is included VAT. Sure you save some €€€ buying in Czech since ecoboost is around 31,5k eur!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Hmmmmm... Base price of the car in Norway is €43208... And taxes/fees are €51172... Are you saying I could save €8000 by buying the cat abroad?!

I'm wondering of the 43k is including VAT while German pried May be excluding? Because without VAT it's around 34.4
German prices always include our 19% VAT. The 35k€ / 40k€ is the final price you pay as a customer in germany (+ a few € for the registration of the car).

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
German prices always include our 19% VAT. The 35k€ / 40k€ is the final price you pay as a customer in germany (+ a few € for the registration of the car).
correct. And it's the average price tag across Europe. In Italy, with 22% VAT, is 36k€ / 41k€.

Sponsored

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
I talked to my local Ford dealer today and they confirmed that my CO2 emission tax calculations were exactly right and confirm the numbers they have gotten from Ford Netherlands.

This means that the base price for the manual Ecoboost in the Netherlands (apart from the ecotax) is not 35.000 euro like in Belgium or Germany but 42.873 euro and that we can save 7.873 euro by buying one in Belgium or 7.285 euro by buying one in Germany.

Bizarre!
Indeed it is. Question remains however if the base model has the exact same equipment in NL compared to DE.
I realize there's no real difference in equipment that can justify the 7k difference in price, but still ...

Last edited:

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Indeed it is. Question remains however if the base model has the exact same equipment in NL compared to DE.
I'm 99% sure it's the same. The dealer representative mentioned the exact same available options as are in the German and Belgian pricelists and also the same option pack, which is called "Custom Pack" in our market and contains the same items. Also the price is the same, 2.500 euro.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
I'm 99% sure it's the same. The dealer representative mentioned the exact same available options as are in the German and Belgian pricelists and also the same option pack, which is called "Custom Pack" in our market and contains the same items. Also the price is the same, 2.500 euro.
My dealer mentioned navigation was standard in NL .. but then again he could just as wel be clueless and just assumed that, because it has the 8 inch screen.

Meh, things sound all very complicated all of a sudden. Not only do we have the decision to buy one with what equipment, but also if we want to go trough the trouble to import one on our own or not ... *sigh*

@Ericc B: Perhaps we should find a willing dealer abroad to arrange stuff with:p

Last edited:

mkforks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang v8 r/h/d to come
its getting a bit farcical really.
fors have launched it it Europe now but still don't have a clue
I think in the end most people are going to get so frustrated they just wont bother

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
I talked to my local Ford dealer today and they confirmed that my CO2 emission tax calculations were exactly right and confirm the numbers they have gotten from Ford Netherlands.

This means that the base price for the manual Ecoboost in the Netherlands (apart from the ecotax) is not 35.000 euro like in Belgium or Germany but 42.873 euro and that we can save 7.873 euro by buying one in Belgium or 7.285 euro by buying one in Germany.

Bizarre!
Please order in Germany not in Belgium ! :cheers:
Don't want to have another one in my queue delaying deliveries..
When can we start ordering ?

Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
First delivery feedback for Belgium : End of this year !!!!!! :brokenheart::doh:
Must be a joke !

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Please order in Germany not in Belgium ! :cheers:
Don't want to have another one in my queue delaying deliveries..
When can we start ordering ?
According to my dealer you can start ordering in germany in late march/early april when the showcars are arriving. From that point on the delivery will take 3-6 months

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Ct200
correct. And it's the average price tag across Europe. In Italy, with 22% VAT, is 36k€ / 41k€.
In Spain with 21% VAT 37k€ y 44k€ :mad:

I think could be the tax registration around 9-14%, fucking political.

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Thread featured in Homepage, thanks admin and all who reports links and info!

Added LU Official Mustang dealers :)

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Thread featured in Homepage, thanks admin and all who reports links and info!

Added LU Official Mustang dealers :)
List of Belgian Ford Stores. Appearently Ford Stores only are the ones allowed to show the Mustang, others can sell as well but via a Ford Store.

Not Sure the list of LU is accurate (10 resellers for a small country...). Seems to be a list of all Ford resellers...
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited: