Sponsored

The UK S550 "spotted" thread

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I had to ride the peasant wagon (train) to get there as I was driving it back.

Saleswoman was very professional and even though I'd already made the decision to buy it as long as there was nothing horrendously wrong with it, she was that rare breed of saelsperson that gives the impression of actually giving a shit about the customer and the impression she's making of her company.
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I had to ride the peasant wagon (train) to get there as I was driving it back.

Saleswoman was very professional and even though I'd already made the decision to buy it as long as there was nothing horrendously wrong with it, she was that rare breed of saelsperson that gives the impression of actually giving a shit about the customer and the impression she's making of her company.
Black haired woman? Sounds like the one who sourced my mums fiesta for her back in 2011... They're quite good there, been to tempest a few times, shame they didn't get stang sales right as i'd have gone there :thumbsup:!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
No. Jeanette is her name. Says the MD of Aston Martin is one of her customers buying Fiestas and whatnot for the family.
What a baller lol :thumbsup:

Bit of a trek for a mondeo, good price I take it?

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Not bad. Not great but not bad.

>3yo Mondeo estates, by and large, tend to be ex-hire cars and whilst the mileage isn't so much of an issue, the general condition IS.

This one is 2.5yrs old, one owner and 15.5K on the clock for very similar money to the ex-hire cars with double the mileage and a well-used look about them.

As I said, timing meant I needed one ASAP so couldn't wait around for a better one (although TBH I don't think I would've found one as this one is mint). Just would've been nice to have the half-leather/alcantara seats of the TiX.

Sponsored

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Not bad. Not great but not bad.

>3yo Mondeo estates, by and large, tend to be ex-hire cars and whilst the mileage isn't so much of an issue, the general condition IS.

This one is 2.5yrs old, one owner and 15.5K on the clock for very similar money to the ex-hire cars with double the mileage and a well-used look about them.

As I said, timing meant I needed one ASAP so couldn't wait around for a better one (although TBH I don't think I would've found one as this one is mint). Just would've been nice to have the half-leather/alcantara seats of the TiX.
Welcome to the Mondeo5GEstate forum everyone! Here's mine. TitX, 43k miles in 18 months, full leather, faster than an EB ;) :bolt:
IMG_1083.JPG

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
OK. Sorry, back on thread. This morning at Surrey Sports Park, Ingot EB, very sleek. Mustang people are fit people. :headbang:
IMG_1967.JPG

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
I thought Race Red was the most popular colour and yet only seen 1 on the road (with chrome wheels), the rest I've seen are grey, silver and black. Where are all the RR with black wheels?! Although, in a way quite happy not seen any as will make mine more unique :)

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I thought Race Red was the most popular colour and yet only seen 1 on the road (with chrome wheels), the rest I've seen are grey, silver and black. Where are all the RR with black wheels?! Although, in a way quite happy not seen any as will make mine more unique :)
Right here... ;)! They've been the most common cars on the last 2 cruises I've done (race red at least) with variations of optional extra's, for the wolves cruise I think we had 6 RR 5 SB's 1 DIB a couple of magnetics and some others (cant remember the exact colour/count lol)

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Right here... ;)! They've been the most common cars on the last 2 cruises I've done (race red at least) with variations of optional extra's, for the wolves cruise I think we had 6 RR 5 SB's 1 DIB a couple of magnetics and some others (cant remember the exact colour/count lol)
And yet.........
IMG_0068.JPG

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
All of the Mustangs I've seen in real life I.e. Not at a dealership have been magnetic and yellow.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
:tsk:
....although yours will handle better in fact.
At least yours runs! :frusty:

Took it for it's taxi MOT this morning, went to pick it up, runs for 5 seconds and dies!!

Currently waiting on the AA.

NOT HAPPY!! :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty: :frusty:
Sponsored