Sponsored

The tracker moves it does move

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
If it beats the M3 around the track it will be ahead of a bunch of nice cars on the power board. That's what I am waiting for. Sure, there will be all types of reviews but it's always interesting when you have a golf, a station wagon, a land Rover and Koenigsegg on the same board. Should be interesting to see how it stacks up. Clarkson has talked so much crap about hammond's 66? Mustang that I am really hoping it will shut him up. They also did not test the s197 when it came out. Clarkson held up a photo of a 2005 red gt and stated "not interested" and dropped it in the trash despite audience booing him. I love clarkson, he is the main reason the show is so enjoyable but I would love to see him praise an American car. But regardless, at least we didn't build the Reliant Robin haha.
They didn't test the S197, but they did race a 2010 (I think... some 4.6 Liter) against a Lotus Evora and the Lotus completely destroyed it...

And Clarkson has praised Corvettes and Vipers before, even while making fun of them a bit (especially the Viper).
Sponsored

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
Here are a couple other VINs that worked.

1FA6P8CF9F5299302 (For sale?!) - magnetic gt prem with redline (and california emissions?)
1FA6P8CFXF5299311 (NOT FOR SALE) - triple yellow gt prem with recaro, performance, nav, security
1FA6P8CFXF5299325 (NOT FOR SALE) - dib gt prem with recaro, nav, security
These are all PP cars that were built a while back

OP
OP

Chris22888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 400a guard 50th appearance
The one that was showing in transit earlier is not showing awaiting shipping. Good thing is if this is correct they have bulit some and that means we are close to numbers.
Sponsored