Sponsored

The Spoiler Comany - GT350 Track Pack spoiler

Aras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Is this exactly same as the OEM track pack spoiler?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Chris796

Chris796

Ford CFO
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost
Is this exactly same as the OEM track pack spoiler?
The only difference is the mounting tabs and bolts on the bottom. Compared it to an OEM track pick spoiler today at the dealer when I was getting service and it's a damnnnn close replica

Aras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Looks pretty much same as the real one. Does it come with a drilling template for us folks with factory spoiler delete?

Sponsored

Celestias

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium (Silver Ingot)
I'm really thinking about buying one of these.. great information so far...

The only thing holding me back is its not OEM and I dont know why but I like having OEM parts lol. I guess once I can rationalize it (and 200 dollars cheaper is a good reason to) it will make most sense for me to go this route. Plus it looks the same. Is the GT350 Track Pack OEM version also fiberglass?

Also what tool did you guys end up using to lift up the factory spoiler? I have heard using some kind of wedge to go around the places where it is glued down to the car is helpful but any helpful removal tips would be appreciated :).

Celestias

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium (Silver Ingot)
Went ahead and ordered! This thread being the main reason for giving me the confidence that this is a quality part and at half the cost of the one I was looking to purchase prior to this. Still curious if anyone can provide any general advice as to how they were able to safely remove their oem "wing", some kind of wedge I imagine to help get the old one up since it is glued down. I've found videos on how to get he screws off by removing the lining of the trunk and going in from there.

Also what seems to be the consensus for attachment? Did most people end up using the screws as well as the 3M Tape? Did anyone skip the tape and just go with the screws or vice versa? Thanks :) for making this thread.

Last edited:

MagneticXV

Magnetic15
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I have the spoiler delete, do you guys think using just the 3m tape will be enough or will this require me to drill?

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
I have the spoiler delete, do you guys think using just the 3m tape will be enough or will this require me to drill?
Well, the Steeda version gets by with just tape.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Chris796

Chris796

Ford CFO
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost