Sponsored

The OFFICIAL Spotted: 2015 Mustangs Delivered / On the Road Thread !

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Sweet rims! Wanna sell the stock 18s? And if so, how much?
;-) Sorry, that sounds cold - but it snowed here in PA on Halloween a few years back, and I still haven't found any 18" snow rims for my Triple Yellow GT yet… although AllAmericanMuscle just listed some on their website today for a pretty reasonable price.
Let me know.
:help:
From the looks of his other post, he has the PP so he has the 19" black PP wheels as his take-offs :clap2: I'm sure you won't have any problems finding some stock 18's! Heck even check CL or eBay for some 2011-14 wheels I'm sure you'll find some good deals.
Sponsored

deven2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deven
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium GT w/ PP
I agree! Everybody at stop lights craned their heads for a better look at the car. The performance is Awesome going to have to store this for a month or two until my Garage is built though.
Haha I love having people do that for my car! They get surprised seeing a 26 yr old driving it though lol.

I sadly don't have a garage (apartment for work for the time being) so I purchased a car cover. Hopefully that will protect my baby for the most part :(

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I got mine Wednesday night and threw some rims on yesterday.
Im in the TY club now!
20141030_201956_zpscb6a121f.jpg

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see what you do with this one

Sent from my iPhone6 using Tapatalk

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
After weeks of debating between orange and guard, I finally bit the bullet (pun intended).

great Combo of colour, int. and wheels! congrats.

please post some more pics

Toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
Is my story to graphic?
As I’m blasting down the 8 Freeway in San Diego this morning (no traffic) on my way to work.........I look to the other said of the freeway..........way ahead of me I see it............I get maybe my biggest woody since I was 18. I see a brand new Oxford White (a color I would never had considered) Mustang GT approaching..........As the car is getting closer; the woody is now so big the steering wheel is beginning to feel a little cramped between my pants and the wheel, then it’s right next to and by me in a flash I check out the back end of the car in my rear view mirror as is blows by me...........Then it’s out of view; then the woody is gone proofing once again I’m not 18.

Seriously I love it now even more.

Sponsored

Kongman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Silver V6 and 15 DIB GT
Is my story to graphic?
As I’m blasting down the 8 Freeway in San Diego this morning (no traffic) on my way to work.........I look to the other said of the freeway..........way ahead of me I see it............I get maybe my biggest woody since I was 18. I see a brand new Oxford White (a color I would never had considered) Mustang GT approaching..........As the car is getting closer; the woody is now so big the steering wheel is beginning to feel a little cramped between my pants and the wheel, then it’s right next to and by me in a flash I check out the back end of the car in my rear view mirror as is blows by me...........Then it’s out of view; then the woody is gone proofing once again I’m not 18.

TMI:headbonk:

GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V-6

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
I got my baby last night here in texas. Phone was dead so i took a quick pic this morning before i head out for the day. Shes just a little ecoboost premium but i think shes beautiful.
now she just needs a name. [emoji170]
All the new stangs are good lookin! Nice ride!

Sponsored

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
From the looks of his other post, he has the PP so he has the 19" black PP wheels as his take-offs :clap2: I'm sure you won't have any problems finding some stock 18's! Heck even check CL or eBay for some 2011-14 wheels I'm sure you'll find some good deals.
LOL- dead right about the PP wheels, right there in the transport shot! I'm not sure 2010 - 2014 rims fit, 2015 studs are 12mm vs. the 2015's 14mm... could be issues getting lugnuts and sockets into the smaller holes. Still waiting for confirmation on that, maybe when the car gets delivered.

Chris22888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 400a guard 50th appearance
I have only had mine 24 hours and some how the back tire is losing air pressure guessing picked up a nail. Now I have to let a tire shop touch my car already.

argile2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Those of us in Great Northwest are finally getting our cars. I picked mine up tonight and just got home from driving for hours and showing her off... People are not kidding that pics do not even come close to showing these cars beauty. They are stunning in person!

I showed up at the dealer and they had her parked inside in a show garage, sitting all by herself. I almost cried...Tomorrow I will post pics.

Notorious918

Threads
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Toad
Is my story to graphic?

I will have to attest that the Oxford white is a beautiful color. I never thought I was going to like nor purchase a white car but this baby is not your average car!!
Sponsored