Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Loving the red accent to the stripes. What brand did you use and how much did you need?
I went with big worm graphix. I only used about half of what hey sent. Order the pinstripe kit they have. It's like $15
Did it cost more or were you able to get it for $1300?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I paid $422 shipped for this one:cheers:

Dropped off the car today for the clear bra. Doing the whole A pillar forward. Won't have the car back till Saturday, but I will be able to drive it without as much worry.
Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
So Fiddy... if there was a Mustang you would keep forever from the ones you;ve owned before, which one would it be?

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
So Fiddy... if there was a Mustang you would keep forever from the ones you;ve owned before, which one would it be?
Dude you always ask hard questions. Hmmmmm.....

I've had the following:
86 T-top
96 Cobra
90 GT
89 GT
03 Cobra
88 GT

Having experienced all those with various suspension setups and motor combinations I would say this... The funest car I owned was a 306 H/C/I fox because I wasn't afraid to beat on it and loved the way N/A power feels. But it was always a car that attracted attention from thieves and the sideshow crowd. The best driving and most comfortable car I ever had was the 03 Cobra due to the IRS and suspension work. With the 2.9 Whipple and 678 at the tire the car was a blast. Alas, that car always was lacking in modern tech, amenities, and interior quality. My recently sold 88 GT had 6-pot Baer brakes and would put my teeth in the dash, but again it wasn't my "I made it car."

As of right now the Shelby looks mean has hell and has tremendous road presence, but still a refined look. It feels raw like my fox did when the giggle pedal is down, stops harder than my Baer fox, and rides smoother than my IRS cobra. My wife can get inside and be comfy in the heated/cool seats with the exhaust valves closed. I can take my dad or my buddies for a ride with the valves open at 8k rpm and watch their faces light up. I would say hands down the Shelby gets the vote. I can see paying this one off and never letting it go.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I went with big worm graphix. I only used about half of what hey sent. Order the pinstripe kit they have. It's like $15

I paid $422 shipped for this one:cheers:

Dropped off the car today for the clear bra. Doing the whole A pillar forward. Won't have the car back till Saturday, but I will be able to drive it without as much worry.

$422 shipped?? This is the same OEM part people are paying $1300 for?

Sponsored

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I want that for 442 shipped.

What's the secret there???
$422 shipped?? This is the same OEM part people are paying $1300 for?

It would appear so. Check this thread about the part number

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44956

I will post hi-res pics and info on mine in this thread once it gets to my doorstep next week I am assuming. This way I can confirm everyone's suspicions.

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
Such an awesome looking & sounding car. Love the plate too. (Funny I am actually in the process of re-watching Episode 1-6 on the new remastered BD set)

Oh and great pics also.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Got all the parts on today. Took about 2 hours total. Pretty easy installs with great benefits. Will share some thoughts on each and pics/vids where i have them

Steeda Clutch Helper Spring: Took about 10 minutes to install total. Would have been faster had i done it before. Real straight forward process, but I think our cars have a second helper spring that the normal S550 cars don't have. I couldn't find a picture of it online, but you will see once you get in there. The results of the upgrade are great. I have much better feel for where the clutch engages, and still have the assist with a light clutch pedal. Also no rattle or play in the pedal. I recommend it, would buy it again, and its $10 well spent.

What did u use to get the stock clutch spring out? My vise doesn't fit in there as the instructions advise.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
What did u use to get the stock clutch spring out? My vise doesn't fit in there as the instructions advise.

The instructions are for the normal S550. I had to use needle nose vice grips, or needle nose pliers will work. The stock spring is too short and fat for normal vice grips to get into

Depress the pedal all the way and try grabbing the spring from the brake pedal side. Should have more space to work. Once you can grab a couple coils and depress the spring it should pop right out with a little tug.

A little awkward getting on there, but once you do it pops right out.

Last edited:

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
The instructions are for the normal S550. I had to use needle nose nice grips, or needle nose pliers will work. The stock spring is too short and fat for normal vice grips to get into

Depress the pedal all the way and try grabbing the spring from the brake pedal side. Should have more space to work. Once you can grab a couple coils and depress the spring it should pop right out with a little tug.

A little awkward getting on there, but once you do it pops right out.

Got it, popped pretty easy. Thanks!

Sponsored

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
It would appear so. Check this thread about the part number

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44956

I will post hi-res pics and info on mine in this thread once it gets to my doorstep next week I am assuming. This way I can confirm everyone's suspicions.

Let me know or pm me as soon as you have it. I'll have to order one before they realize what's going on.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Let me know or pm me as soon as you have it. I'll have to order one before they realize what's going on.

For sure brother. That is why I ordered two of them!!!

drainey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt 350, magnetic with white strip

That makes two of us.

Want the look of the track pack spoiler but 1300 is over the top. I like your number much better. As soon as you confirm I am ordering.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Order placed!
Sponsored