Sponsored

The Down and Dirty ADM Thread

aguilar310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302 #1235
I have a dealership in Louisiana that will sell for MSRP. Race Red White OTT Elec Pkg. PM for Details
Sponsored

Big Sky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Ruby Red 50th appearance pkg
Have a dealer in NW Montana that will sell a 2017 GT350 Magnetic with electronics pkg for MSRP. PM for contact info.

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
Is it possible to buy out of state entirely by phone/internet? I don't mind buying out of state, but I don't want to travel. lol

unixadm

H1711
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Is it possible to buy out of state entirely by phone/internet? I don't mind buying out of state, but I don't want to travel. lol
I just bought in Texas and I did most of the deal via email and FedEx. I had one call with the Finance Manager just to review the details to make sure everything was in order. You just need to complete the paperwork and provide payment before you can pick up the car.

It took me one week from the day I decided to buy the car to the day it was here in California (Tuesday to Tuesday). FedEx Priority Overnight can be your friend. I shipped the car using Montway, but Passport Auto Transport is highly recommended by me.

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
I just bought in Texas and I did most of the deal via email and FedEx. I had one call with the Finance Manager just to review the details to make sure everything was in order. You just need to complete the paperwork and provide payment before you can pick up the car.

It took me one week from the day I decided to buy the car to the day it was here in California (Tuesday to Tuesday). FedEx Priority Overnight can be your friend. I shipped the car using Montway, but Passport Auto Transport is highly recommended by me.
Thank you very much! When I bought my GT350, the dealer wanted me down there, but my finances were squirrely at the time and told me I needed to come in to the dealership. I was just wondering if it was possible to do the whole thing without all the travel. This makes my hunt much easier. :cheers:

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I assume these will all be 16's. No more track pack for 17's. They all have it now. I also think they all have a 16 track pack spoiler in 17.

Nothing wrong with a new 16 but with the 17's available for MSRP or below, I'd want a pretty big discount before considering a 16 at this point.
I had three brand new 2016 Track Pack cars in Western Canada offered to me today at $5,500 off MSRP plus the dealership would keep any of these TP car in their heated dealership until someone wanted to pick them up in the Spring so I thought that was a pretty cool deal!

All had factory car covers and nice colors IMO.

:cheers:

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
Live in NorCal and looking for a red, grey, possibly blue 17 with Recaros, and upgraded stereo. Already began my search in SoCal and have encountered ridiculous adm's. Nice to see nothing's changed since last year here. :frusty:
I have a blue one, but more adm then you'll want or find out of state.

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
I have a blue one, but more adm then you'll want or find out of state.
No doubt. Just got an email from Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood. THOUGHT I had a red or grey for MSRP until another moron emailed me and said, "We usually sell them for $20-25k over. But we can do 10k?" :shrug: Told 'em where they could stick it!

jakermc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Found my car! Race Red, white stripes, and convenience package at $250 over MSRP. Found another with black stripes out of IL but this car was in Baton Rougue so closer to me. Will fly out Monday and drive her back to FL on Tues.

More updates to come ....

Sponsored

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Found my car! Race Red, white stripes, and convenience package at $250 over MSRP. Found another with black stripes out of IL but this car was in Baton Rougue so closer to me. Will fly out Monday and drive her back to FL on Tues.

Nice, congrats.

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1

Why are they charging $250 over msrp? Such a minimal amount, why even bother charging it?

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
How come nobody mentions that dealer closing cost? To me that charge is just BS and should be added in when quote how much you paid.
Sponsored