Sponsored

The Down and Dirty ADM Thread

Kahuna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Good deal! I live in Northern California and bought outside of Dallas, TX for $400 under MSRP. I could have probably negotiated more off but they had other inquiries on the car, it was exactly what I wanted and it wasn't held up by the recall. I had another dealer offer me $2,100 under MSRP but it was on recall hold and had white instead of black stripes.

My vehicle gets delivered tomorrow and the Texas dealership collected all of my local tax (8%) and DMV fees ($491). They are going to hold the paperwork while I get it emissions tested and have the VIN verified by a DMV representative. I'll then FedEx those items to them and they'll then overnight it to the California DMV. They went out of their way to try to be helpful to me.
I would have preferred no stripes and a black roof but a dealer in CT with the exact car wanted $10k over... dreamer.

$13k buys a lot of stripe remover and black vinyl. LOL.

Enjoy your new ride when it arrives.
Sponsored

aguilar310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302 #1235
I have started the sreach out of state. I think I found one $3500 off msrp but it's not the combo I want. I feel stupid passing on it but at the end of day I have to be happy with my purchase. I have another lead on a msrp so fingers crossed.

jakermc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Any leads on a Race Red, White Stripes, Convenience package at MSRP?

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Right up front I'm gonna say I don't know any details other than color. Sarchone Ford in Randolph Ohio has 3 on their show room. One is Red with white stripes. If I remember correctly that one has the Track Pack style spoiler. They have a Black one, no stripes but it has the Tech spoiler and they have a white one also with the Tech spoiler. No idea on price but you could give them a call. 330-325-9918. Ask for Doug.

H6G

IN OMNIA PARATVS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Drove home a Grabber Blue '17 today. $3,120 below MSRP. BOOYA!

Now I get to watch it sit in the garage for the next 3 months. :-(
That is great.... By the way, what dealership was it?

Sponsored

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
Right up front I'm gonna say I don't know any details other than color. Sarchone Ford in Randolph Ohio has 3 on their show room. One is Red with white stripes. If I remember correctly that one has the Track Pack style spoiler. They have a Black one, no stripes but it has the Tech spoiler and they have a white one also with the Tech spoiler. No idea on price but you could give them a call. 330-325-9918. Ask for Doug.
I assume these will all be 16's. No more track pack for 17's. They all have it now. I also think they all have a 16 track pack spoiler in 17.

Nothing wrong with a new 16 but with the 17's available for MSRP or below, I'd want a pretty big discount before considering a 16 at this point.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I assume these will all be 16's. No more track pack for 17's. They all have it now. I also think they all have a 16 track pack spoiler in 17.

Nothing wrong with a new 16 but with the 17's available for MSRP or below, I'd want a pretty big discount before considering a 16 at this point.
I knew their weren't Track and Tech packs any more. I just see them driving by and for now can only go by the spoilers.... lol. I know the two with the Tech spoilers are 16s. Not sure on the red one with the Track spoiler. It hasn't been there as long as the other two. Just figured I mention it because it was the color combo he's looking for and it is at least a 16 Track Pack but I suspect it's a 17 as it got there late this fall. I'll try to stop in and get details.

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I knew their weren't Track and Tech packs any more. I just see them driving by and for now can only go by the spoilers.... lol. I know the two with the Tech spoilers are 16s. Not sure on the red one with the Track spoiler. It hasn't been there as long as the other two. Just figured I mention it because it was the color combo he's looking for and it is at least a 16 Track Pack but I suspect it's a 17 as it got there late this fall. I'll try to stop in and get details.
Understood. There are just some dealers that will still try and get ADM for a new 16 so I wanted potential buyers to be clear before possibly paying too much. I know you were just passing on info and had no idea of price. Its all good :cheers:

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Understood. There are just some dealers that will still try and get ADM for a new 16 so I wanted potential buyers to be clear before possibly paying too much. I know you were just passing on info and had no idea of price. Its all good :cheers:
I just stopped in, the guy I know there wasn't in so I don't know price still. The red car is a 16 Track Pack.

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
Live in NorCal and looking for a red, grey, possibly blue 17 with Recaros, and upgraded stereo. Already began my search in SoCal and have encountered ridiculous adm's. Nice to see nothing's changed since last year here. :frusty:

Sponsored

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Here's a nearly double the price of admission USED yellow GT350R:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/5945424510.html

Anyone know whose this is? If he got it at MSRP which a few claim to have done, he might have made money trading it in.

My guess is he got a decent deal with the intent to make a lot of money. A used 16R for for 125k? I hope he gets screwed and winds up losing money on it. Bad enough dealers pull this crap. In my opinion on a car as limited as the R, Ford should require the original owner to sign an agreement not to sell the car for the first year. Maybe then others who really want an R can get one at a fair price.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
My guess is he got a decent deal with the intent to make a lot of money. A used 16R for for 125k? I hope he gets screwed and winds up losing money on it. Bad enough dealers pull this crap. In my opinion on a car as limited as the R, Ford should require the original owner to sign an agreement not to sell the car for the first year. Maybe then others who really want an R can get one at a fair price.
That is exactly what Ford did on pretty much all of the 2015 R models whereby the owners cannot sell their R models for the first 3 years and if they do they have to sell them back to Ford at the original purchase price.

;)

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
That is exactly what Ford did on pretty much all of the 2015 R models whereby the owners cannot sell their R models for the first 3 years and if they do they have to sell them back to Ford at the original purchase price.

;)
Nice to hear. I wonder why they stopped doing that in 16+. 3 years would be even better. That won't stop the dealer from ADM but it will stop the a-hole who tries to double his money.

I saw an R on eBay for 124k that was posted as "new" yet it says "I took it home from the dealer and put it in my garage, so it's new" No, that is the definition of used. If the car does not come with an MCO/MSO, it's not new.:doh:

jakermc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
To clarify, only looking at 2017 models. Willing to buy Lightening Blue or maybe even Grabber Blue as well. Can't seem to find a Convenience package quipped are at MSRP. :(
Sponsored