Frozentroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
First post - just bought a lightning blue '17 with black roof and convenience pack at MSRP with no fees. Dealer posted it on eBay and was just the configuration I was looking for. Couldn't say no. Time to clean up and list the 335i!

Lucky you. I ordered my lightning blue '17 with black roof and convenience package (and black stripes) in May for 5 over. They haven't even started to build it yet. At this rate the 18's will be out before they start on it. Consider yourself very lucky.
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Do custom orders tend to have her ADM's? A dealer wants to charge me 5k for an order how I want the car.
The dealer can do whatever they want - no control of the dealers by Ford. It's up to the buyer to accept or decline the dealer's deal price.

iancoletx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT350
Lucky you. I ordered my lightning blue '17 with black roof and convenience package (and black stripes) in May for 5 over. They haven't even started to build it yet. At this rate the 18's will be out before they start on it. Consider yourself very lucky.
Thanks bud. I was waffling for a good long bit trying to find the catch but after looking it over 3,4 times had to smash "buy it now". Should be here next weekend I hope - and hope yours comes in soon too.

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Do custom orders tend to have her ADM's? A dealer wants to charge me 5k for an order how I want the car.
Well, it's their allocation, and they only get so many. My local small dealership gets 1 a year.

Your custom order takes an allocation, so if they were going to charge an ADM for what they would have ordered with that allocation, you'll probably be charged an ADM on your order.

I think 5K right now is pretty high, you can probably talk them down a bit. I ended up swallowing my pride and paying 2K over. I know that some have bought at 1K ADM, and a very few have managed MSRP or below.

Sponsored

Panthers1521

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor
Well, it's their allocation, and they only get so many. My local small dealership gets 1 a year.

Your custom order takes an allocation, so if they were going to charge an ADM for what they would have ordered with that allocation, you'll probably be charged an ADM on your order.

I think 5K right now is pretty high, you can probably talk them down a bit. I ended up swallowing my pride and paying 2K over. I know that some have bought at 1K ADM, and a very few have managed MSRP or below.
Thanks for the tip. It does feel like I need to swallow my pride. I really do want it, and we have a clue Ford is going to keep making these till 2019 but how much longer am I going to wait for the prices to come down. Im sure they will hit MSRP eventually especially with the ZL1 hitting the dealers soon, but then again who knows? In 2018 there will be a refresh and that might give the dealers a reason to jack up the price all over again.

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I noticed one of the local dealerships has a 2016 GT350 Tech listed as 70K MSRP with a price of 65K. The stickers says 58K.. How can they list the MSRP as anything they want when the sticker has the real MSRP?

iancoletx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT350
For those still looking:

[URL="http://www.ebay.com/itm/302128172447]White 2017 GT350 W/ Convenience Pack @ MSRP[/URL]

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
Thanks for the tip. It does feel like I need to swallow my pride. I really do want it, and we have a clue Ford is going to keep making these till 2019 but how much longer am I going to wait for the prices to come down. Im sure they will hit MSRP eventually especially with the ZL1 hitting the dealers soon, but then again who knows? In 2018 there will be a refresh and that might give the dealers a reason to jack up the price all over again.

In my opinion, ADM goes away once people start telling dealer's "no thanks" and cars wind up sitting on the dealer's lot. As long as people continue to pay it, the dealer's will continue to charge ADM.

Sponsored

Panthers1521

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor
The Camaro ZL1 is hitting the lots as we read this, and I think this will help bring the price down. I realize they are different cars and the ZL1 is not limited, but I think people will cross shop them and with 650HP and no ADM and its going to be an easy sell. Also Ford will probably make another 15,000 cars from 17-20 which will increase the supply. So I see the ADM going away very soon.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
I got a call yesterday about the ZL1. No ADM base was $62K. I was first on the list but I passed. Not crazy about the roof line it just doesn't get it .

Last edited:

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
The Camaro ZL1 is hitting the lots as we read this, and I think this will help bring the price down. I realize they are different cars and the ZL1 is not limited, but I think people will cross shop them and with 650HP and no ADM and its going to be an easy sell. Also Ford will probably make another 15,000 cars from 17-20 which will increase the supply. So I see the ADM going away very soon.
First and formost the new Camaro's are freaking ugly. Second, who says they are building GT350s after 17?

Panthers1521

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor
According to workers at Ford’s Romeo Engine Plant the 5.2 will be built for another 2 model years. So 2019 NOT 2020(my error). Ford has gone on record several times assuring that the GT350’s 5.2 would not be shared with any other vehicle so its going to be the GT350 for another 2 years.
Sponsored