Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionGT

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP / Jeep TJ
Had these suckers on my evo IX paired with bilstein hd's. It was one of the best combos for them besides quality coilovers. If I didn't already have steedas, I would buy these. Very good reputation in the evo world.

OP
OP

info@trinityautosport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Had these suckers on my evo IX paired with bilstein hd's. It was one of the best combos for them besides quality coilovers. If I didn't already have steedas, I would buy these. Very good reputation in the evo world.
Glad to hear about your previous experience with these springs. If you ever want to try swift springs with a coilover set up let us know. :)

Sponsored

2015MagneticGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Comp Orange
Have been running these on my GT for 6 months or so now. Love them, and have nothing but good things to say.

Except that rates I was told were Different as well as mine are progressive I believe? I could be incorrect on the progressive thing.

Leo is great to work with (works at swift directly), and I have ran these springs on multiple cars 350z,370z, Evo X, and they never cease to amaze me with how well these work with even stock struts.

carlin777

Carlin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Swift springs are linear not progressive, visual of progressive is just the bottoming out protection built into front springs. These are awesome, I couldn't be happier with them. I combined them with Ford Racing dampers and BMR sway bars, cradle bushing lockouts and BMR lower control arm bearings. No hop, great handling and no noise. Ride is excellent, handling is race car excellent.

Stripes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15GT 401a + Roush AB, MRT H-Pipe
Has anyone had any issues with alignment for these? Specifically, getting it back to stock alignment specs?

Sponsored

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Just saw these, glad Swift is branching out. Legit company, I run swift springs on my GTR

thevillageidiot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT premium with PP 6speed
I'm actually thinking about running the apex with swift combo on my STP build. What does Second gear now top out at with an 18? How do the swifts compare to the BMR?

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Those springs look progressive not linear.

Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP Mustang GT
Canadian delivery available?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.