Sponsored

SVOmage

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
I don't wish to imitate the shelby, those round cobra sail panel emblems are cool. Can someone post a pic of those?
Hmm idk about that one, sounds a little too imitative to me. It's like putting an AMG badge on a Mercedes C300
Sponsored

OP
OP

edillen3953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot silver Ecoboost Premium w/PP
Hmm idk about that one, sounds a little too imitative to me. It's like putting an AMG badge on a Mercedes C300
Nah, it's a nod to a 30 year old Mustang that was innovative for its time (originally w half the hp of this one). Not trying to pass my car off for a GT500 or a GT for that matter. Those of us who were children of the 80s and Mustang guys will get it.

MagneticEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
how funny i plan on adding the fender SVO badges to my car. after is darken them up a bit. has to match the color scheme. I already have the plate.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Nah, it's a nod to a 30 year old Mustang that was innovative for its time (originally w half the hp of this one). Not trying to pass my car off for a GT500 or a GT for that matter. Those of us who were children of the 80s and Mustang guys will get it.
Exactly, ...I remember the times. You had lx5.0 guys and gt5.0 guys...I just think some old school badging would be cool though:cool:

OP
OP

edillen3953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
how funny i plan on adding the fender SVO badges to my car. after is darken them up a bit. has to match the color scheme. I already have the plate.

Late model restoration has black ones too. I think they are currently back ordered though.

Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Apparently you did not read the post that I was quoting which was not about your car or the SVO

OP
OP

edillen3953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No problem. Just responded to the post you placed in the thread I started. Didn't understand the context of what you had copied into it.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
The SVO was an amazing car for it's time making 175 to 205 hp when the V8s were making 165 -175 hp.
Ford should have just called it SVO instead of this Ecoboost nonsense.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Ford should have just called it SVO instead of this Ecoboost nonsense.
^ This !
I mean it almost sounds like it's the Prius cousin, including "Eco" in its name...
Really doesnt sound "Sport car" to me ! So this PLUS the green leaf logo (saw that on somebody's car here, no offense) is a HUGE nonsense IMO

Sponsored

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible

Joined in the "SVOmage."

Waylap1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
It does look nice but not for me. I would feel too poser. I love the GT500 but I'm not putting "SVT" on my car because......it isn't! If I have to respond to questions about my "SVT" 2014 GT with responses that's it's a "tribute" or "Clone" etc, I would feel rather dooshy.
Like the EB S550 is not SVO. No matter how much we want it to be and would fit the car.
P.S. I'm not an EB hater, I had one on order but canceled in favor of just a front end redisgn first.
SVT is the successor of the SVO team and since neither my car or yours has been touched by any special team, I'm not doing it.

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
It does look nice but not for me. I would feel too poser. I love the GT500 but I'm not putting "SVT" on my car because......it isn't! If I have to respond to questions about my "SVT" 2014 GT with responses that's it's a "tribute" or "Clone" etc, I would feel rather dooshy.
Like the EB S550 is not SVO. No matter how much we want it to be and would fit the car.
P.S. I'm not an EB hater, I had one on order but canceled in favor of just a front end redisgn first.
SVT is the successor of the SVO team and since neither my car or yours has been touched by any special team, I'm not doing it.
Think of it as an homage... It is after all the same engine displacement, same concept with a turbo. Whatever floats your boat though, I love mine.
Sponsored