Sponsored

SUPER SALE!! - MMR "Big Tube" Cold Air intake system $149!!!!

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
$33 shipping cost to Metro Detroit...not terrible, not great.

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
$33 shipping cost to Metro Detroit...not terrible, not great.

I'm in the middle of Oklahoma right off a major US crossroads. My postage was double that...and there's no armored cars needed for delivery :D:p

ytechie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Yellow Prem Convertible Ecoboost

Midnight_LMR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Whats the part number on the air filter? I'm looking to get a filter wrap to protect the filter from debris and water but need to know the filter model/part number

We are simply raising interest in the kit again, it is for 1 week only, this is truly one of the best kits on the market! Next week it is back up in price!

Thank you for all of the orders!

MMR

Sponsored

gr8popp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I installed mine last night. They claim you can install it in 15 minutes. This may be a bit of an exaggeration as it took me almost 45 minutes. On the bright side it is an easy install with the rotation of the horns being the biggest hassle. I was able to do everything without going through the wheel well liner. The end result is nothing less than amazing. I have an AP with a 91 octane ots tune and this intake compliments it perfectly. The throttle response is much more crisp and the car accelerates without the choppiness of before. The sound this intake generates is very aggressive and quite pleasant. This is a great intake for $199 and an even better value at $150.

sharp21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I installed mine last night. They claim you can install it in 15 minutes. This may be a bit of an exaggeration as it took me almost 45 minutes. On the bright side it is an easy install with the rotation of the horns being the biggest hassle. I was able to do everything without going through the wheel well liner. The end result is nothing less than amazing. I have an AP with a 91 octane ots tune and this intake compliments it perfectly. The throttle response is much more crisp and the car accelerates without the choppiness of before. The sound this intake generates is very aggressive and quite pleasant. This is a great intake for $199 and an even better value at $150.
Ordered mine yesterday. Would love to see pics of your install

Slow89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 sec bolt on ecoboost // 9.2 @ 151 2019 blower GTCS

How did u get it for $150? After shipping it's back to almost original price lol

sharp21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Mine was $182 with shipping. I'm happy with the price. Reviews are great and it will be colour matched to the car
S.

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Mine was $182 with shipping. I'm happy with the price. Reviews are great and it will be colour matched to the car
S.
Same here, shipping cost is what it is. They have to make some money.....

Sponsored

ytechie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Yellow Prem Convertible Ecoboost
Ordered mine Saturday and mine says "Processed".

Kuronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Ordered mine Saturday and mine says "Processed".
I ordered mine last Tuesday and it still says processed....
Sponsored