jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
It's totally hit and miss. I received mine only 3 days after release for shipping, but it was convoy only. It did take over 3 weeks to go from production date to release date. I was beginning to think it fell off the line. it will get to you.
Sponsored

Deca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
build date here August 23 - released from the plant awaiting shipment...dealer indicated 15-21sept, subject to change due to space invaders or force majeure of some kind.

in short - you're not alone.

OP
OP
jamesb1986

jamesb1986

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
***UPDATE****

It seems mine shipped this morning around 11am! I have been provided a rail car number (CSX Transport) so assume I can track exactly where it is online - I shall check this out later.

Thanks to everyone for their comments, it seems the 'unknown' element of my wait is over and the final leg should be straightforward.

Sponsored

Deca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
***UPDATE****

It seems mine shipped this morning around 11am! I have been provided a rail car number (CSX Transport) so assume I can track exactly where it is online - I shall check this out later.

Thanks to everyone for their comments, it seems the 'unknown' element of my wait is over and the final leg should be straightforward.
from whom did you learn this? congrats!

OP
OP
jamesb1986

jamesb1986

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
from whom did you learn this? congrats!
My dealer kindly sent me a screenshot of the system they use, it shows the stage its at, what time/date it entered that stage, additional info such as the rail car # and also an ETA :cheers:

Deca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
My dealer kindly sent me a screenshot of the system they use, it shows the stage its at, what time/date it entered that stage, additional info such as the rail car # and also an ETA :cheers:
two brand new GT350's in NY then shortly;)

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Sponsored

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
My car finished building on sept 6th got a call from the dealership car arrived today! One advantage to living in Michigan! 4 days ahead of schedule

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
Called CSX (1-877-744-7279) and then picked an option for railcar information (5) and then (3) for locate (TouchTrace automated tracing system). It then connects the call to the CSX Touch Trace. Then say "location". And then it asks for you to speak the railcar letters and then the numbers.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My car finished building on sept 6th got a call from the dealership car arrived today! One advantage to living in Michigan! 4 days ahead of schedule
Woo hoo!! Congrats and enjoy, dron_jones!!

Deysha

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Woo hoo!! Congrats and enjoy, dron_jones!!

Deysha
Thanks for your help getting me the information Deysha. Lucky to have someone on the forum to help!