Stripe quality

masar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Petr
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Lightning Blue, 2017 AG Raptor
My car is lightning blue with white stripe. The two color stripe is not one piece. The black edge line is separated sticker going partly over the white stripe and partly over the paint. The white stripe itself is not straight cut at all and its curved like someone cuting the stripe was under drugs. The straight look is reached by the black edge. And since the black thin line goes partly over the messed and curved white and partly over the paint, the white mess under is visible.

Beside the white stripe in front bumper is not one piece, its from 2 pieces - wtf???

Is this normal?
Sponsored

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2003 Lightning & ERA FE Cobra
Yes and no. The two piece white stripe sounds odd. Can you post a photo.

Pakman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT350
Do you have pictures? Not sure I follow what you are saying. I have white stripes on mine so I can check it when I get home later tonight.

OP
OP

masar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Petr
Vehicle(s)
As i am not english native speaker, i can not explain properly... i am sorry... i will shoot some pictures tomorrow and post it.

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
No, it does not seem normal. The white and black should be one piece. The edges should be straight.

Maybe your stripes were added aftermarket or maybe the original stripe was damaged and repaired?

Sponsored

loco_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Vehicle Showcase
No, it does not seem normal. The white and black should be one piece. The edges should be straight.

Maybe your stripes were added aftermarket or maybe the original stripe was damaged and repaired?
This is what I was thinking as well.

OP
OP

masar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Petr
Vehicle(s)
Yeah.. so if you guys have one piece stripe, i mean tha white and black (or red in case of R) is one piece, i have definitely aftermarket. The quality is horible... and it should be basically new car. I bought it with 1000 miles on clock from Shelby dealer in Europe. I will search what happened and who did it...i have the car for a week, did not see it before...
Sponsored