Sponsored

Stock Mustang GT Threw a rod....

randotheking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTPP
Was your car tuned or modified? I can't imagine why they declined it unless they think you abused it some how
Sponsored

OP
OP

evan546

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Was your car tuned or modified? I can't imagine why they declined it unless they think you abused it some how
My car is completely stock. Oil changes were always on time I took care of it.

T-S550-X

Threads
Reaction score
DFW, Texas, USA, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy
First Name
Naji
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT PP
You might try and see what the dealer you've been dealing with can do for you in regards for getting you out of your car and into another.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Makes no sense to take it to the same dealer over and over if you have other dealer options for getting it looked at. I've done this many times myself. The car has a national warranty so take it to whomever you choose to get it looked at.

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Are they not covering it because of your last Mustang?

OP
OP

evan546

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Makes no sense to take it to the same dealer over and over if you have other dealer options for getting it looked at. I've done this many times myself. The car has a national warranty so take it to whomever you choose to get it looked at.
The dealership I had it towed to was already far away from all the dealerships in my area it only made sense to bring it back to have all the records showing it had multiple repair attempts

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I have no idea. Which wouldn't matter anyways as I am no longer in that vehicle
Agreed you're no longer in that vehicle, but I'm wondering if Ford won't cover it because of the fact they already have you on file as being a customer who's had a prior engine failure in that other vehicle. I think they shouid cover the issue with your current ride, but it's possible they have you marked...

Nathank

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium
I'd hate to think about you stranded on the road outside the gates and among the heathens!:lol:[/QUOTE]

Lemon laws should definitely apply as long as it's been under 18 months since you've purchased it. However, it's pretty loosely worded, in how many attempts to repair the vehicle is regarded as "reasonable".

But if they aren't able to fix it adequately, make sure your insurance is paid, park it outside your gated community in the bad neighborhood with all the heathens and leave your keys in it. :ninja::lol:

Just kidding, insurance fraud is a crime, and nobody deserves the punishment of owning that car.

Seriously though good luck, I hope everything works out for you

Sponsored