Sponsored

Steering calibration?

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Is there a way we can recalibrate the steering feel to even a tighter feel?

I like to have sport mode feel as normal and sport mode feel even tighter.
Sponsored

jburgess1379

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted v6
Steeda Gtrac subframe K brace. I recommend the IRS subframe brace as well. Itll make steering feel tighter/more responsive. Any chassis stiffening brace should, especially up front.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Ordered the steeda f and r sways, g track and rear support.

MattBassAce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Magnetic w/PP
Will these braces make a big difference on a PP equiped GT?

Sponsored

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GTPP, Much-Modded Fiat 500 Sport, 911 Carrera S
Will these braces make a big difference on a PP equiped GT?
The G-Trac brace made a big difference in ability to turn in with exactitude on my PP-equipped GT, albeit modified with Steeda springs and sways. The back end of my car got where I needed it with Steeda springs, sways, bushing mounts and vertical links. The car now steers beautifully, doesn't roll, doesn't pitch on accceleration or dive under braking, and the front-to-rear grip is matched, yielding great confidence to place the car right where you want it on corner entry, mid turn, and exit. The G-Trac brace's effect on steering was both noticeable and transformative.

It's a HUGE difference from the relatively vague/floaty stock PP setup. I'd say it even rides better without those stock PP undulations. I did not feel the need for the rear brace after the bushing mounts and vertical links (put on after everything else), but that's not to say that the chassis wouldn't improve yet more from it; I'm still considering doing it. It's just that the car feels perfect right now for hard-ass canyon carving and everyday use.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
The G-Trac brace made a big difference in ability to turn in with exactitude on my PP-equipped GT, albeit modified with Steeda springs and sways. The back end of my car got where I needed it with Steeda springs, sways, bushing mounts and vertical links. The car now steers beautifully, doesn't roll, doesn't pitch on accceleration or dive under braking, and the front-to-rear grip is matched, yielding great confidence to place the car right where you want it on corner entry, mid turn, and exit. The G-Trac brace's effect on steering was both noticeable and transformative.

It's a HUGE difference from the relatively vague/floaty stock PP setup. I'd say it even rides better without those stock PP undulations. I did not feel the need for the rear brace after the bushing mounts and vertical links (put on after everything else), but that's not to say that the chassis wouldn't improve yet more from it; I'm still considering doing it. It's just that the car feels perfect right now for hard-ass canyon carving and everyday use.
Thanks for posting your driving feedback post-install of the Steeda goodies, John! :)
Sponsored