Stay Away From Corsa

Noggles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I bought my 16 gt gt 6spd brand new for 31.5. You aren't getting a 18 for that.period
I got my 18 a10 black accent car for 32..
Sponsored

slink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium,6 Speed, 401A Pkg, Kona Blue
Got
A GT Premium with 401A, premier trim, nav, and a Shaker is not $35700 like mine was. It's more like $43,000 after the discount. If you strip options, of course you can drop the price.
Got my 2018 GT Premium with 401 A ( which includes Navigation), Shaker and 20' rims for $37,500 last April.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Got

Got my 2018 GT Premium with 401 A ( which includes Navigation), Shaker and 20' rims for $37,500 last April.
That does not include a performance pack. That puts you at almost $40,000 if so.

slink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium,6 Speed, 401A Pkg, Kona Blue
That does not include a performance pack. That puts you at almost $40,000 if so.
Correct, no performance pack. My car stickered at about 44600. I received a Ford rebate plus Autonation Katy,Tx. discount of just over $4000.

Which part of Austin do you reside? I'll be on the look out for your car. I live north between Cedar Park and Round Rock

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Correct, no performance pack. My car stickered at about 44600. I received a Ford rebate plus Autonation Katy,Tx. discount of just over $4000.

Which part of Austin do you reside? I'll be on the look out for your car. I live north between Cedar Park and Round Rock
North side, over by 130 and the new HEB. Round Rock/Hutto border. I usually pop out when the weather is nice since the Mustang is my secondary fun car. I'll keep an eye out for you. You picked out my favorite color had I chosen to go with a 2018!

Sponsored

Sawyerjames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt A10
Vehicle Showcase

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
I got my base 18 A10 last February out the door for 32K in Houston. Trade in value covered the price so no tax.

FirstGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White '18 GT350
I'm gonna bring this back from the dead. Installed the sport axle back on Saturday and at first my tips were hanging low like the OP. Then I remembered this thread from when I was researching prior to buying the axle backs and came back to it. I followed the set up as listed by @BmacIL and now they look great. As others mentioned, they should have at least mentioned this in the install instructions. But oh well.

just wanted to post this in case others stumble across the thread who are researching whether to buy Corsa or not.

CycloneRy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
I'm gonna bring this back from the dead. Installed the sport axle back on Saturday and at first my tips were hanging low like the OP. Then I remembered this thread from when I was researching prior to buying the axle backs and came back to it. I followed the set up as listed by @BmacIL and now they look great. As others mentioned, they should have at least mentioned this in the install instructions. But oh well.

just wanted to post this in case others stumble across the thread who are researching whether to buy Corsa or not.
These install tips are no joke, worked absolutely perfect.

As i was installing by myself, I used two daisy-chained zip ties on each side to hold my cans as far up into the body as i could get them. After tightening the bolts, i cut the zip ties and bam! Perfection

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
LOL
Someone like me!!! I plan on getting the Corsa Extreme catback for my Mustang early next year some time.
After reading 3 pages in the thread, I started having doubts, but there really isn't any other catback out there that sounds that loud/aggressive to me. The Borla Attak sounds pretty good to me, but not my style and I really don't like the exhaust tips on those at all.I thought about maybe just going with the Roush X-pipe Resonator Delete kit as well. But, I think I'm going to stay with the Corsa Extreme catback.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Glad it worked for you guys, @Stage_3 @CycloneRy @FirstGT
It hasn't yet as I am getting the exhaust early part of next year, weather permitting. Hopefully we have a mild winter, but so far, it's "iffy". lol
Thanks for the write-up in case my buddy and his business partner need any input on the install. (Thy are co-owners of their own shop.) They have over 40 years ASE mechanical experience between them, so I'm in good hands.
Thanks again @BmacIL :thumbsup:

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
If were comparing who spent what... picked up my PP GT 3 years ago with 10k miles on it in pristine condition for 27k. Bought a "used" Corsa Sport catback from a member here on the forum for $800...

anyways all this huff puff about adjusting the tips is blown out of proportion. One person under the car loosens the bolts, one person out back holding the tips at their highest point. Person under car tightens bolts, then the tips will drop to where exactly they need to be.

zrx4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
randy
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
back when the '05 mustangs came out, I ordered a corsa axle back. One side was welded wrong and never could fit, even by a muffler shop. Returned for a borla and no problem.
Sponsored