Sponsored

Stainless Works customer support

Pony15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
I'm at this from 8am to 10-11pm 7 days a week. I try to talk to every customer personally, and will do so as long as I can.

I know SW wants to do a convertible exhaust, and it's the perfect car as he's close. I tt George, and he said he's going to issue a refund, and i'll credit him back or get him a roush axle back if he wants.
Agree!! Great costumer service. Support from Mexico :cheers:
Sponsored

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
While this relationship may be too far gone, any chance they can work a deal with him being the test car and get an exhaust at a heavy discount or even free?
I would not want him as a test customer. :tsk:
Very dramatic, beef and the guys over at SW have done a great job at trying to take care of this......animated customer.

BathS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 50th with PP
This sounds like an issue with SW, not one with BeefCake. Threads like this are dangerous for vendors, as a future customer who might not take the time to analyze, or carefully read this, might avoid purchasing from BeefCake. IMHO, I would amend the original title /post to omit BeefCakeRacing. Terry upheld his end of the transaction, and it sounds like will facilitate a return for an error on SW part - not his.

OP
OP

Magic550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Z06
This sounds like an issue with SW, not one with BeefCake. Threads like this are dangerous for vendors, as a future customer who might not take the time to analyze, or carefully read this, might avoid purchasing from BeefCake. IMHO, I would amend the original title /post to omit BeefCakeRacing. Terry upheld his end of the transaction, and it sounds like will facilitate a return for an error on SW part - not his.

DONE

OP
OP

Magic550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Z06
OK ... just to clarify ...

Terry WAS responsive all the time - it turned out he called SW every single time we spoke. It's there where it got lost.

After putting this here SW called and agreed on refunding the purchase price of the exhaust. As of right now I'm working with Beefcake to 'trade' for a Roush axle back and a Lund tune.

So thumbs up for Team Beefcake!!

Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I would not want him as a test customer. :tsk:
Very dramatic, beef and the guys over at SW have done a great job at trying to take care of this......animated customer.
To be fair let's eliminate the fact that we belong to this forum and take the average person. They are not going to know when they select a system for a 2015 Mustang that it means not the 2015 convertible. I would be pissed as hell to if I just spent $1000 on something that didn't fit even though it said for 2015 Mustang!

SW should have told the dealership to stop right away when the dealership called over and refunded the customer knowing it would not fit a convertible. That would have been the end of it right there.

Yes, SW tried to make it right, in their minds, by trying to fix it but kept the customer at their shop (allegedly) all day long trying to fix the system. Obviously they wanted to use this customer's car as the test mule for a convertible system AFTER the customer paid full price and was out a ton of time. Personally, I would be pissed too. Think about it, daily driver and you have a have done exhaust that you paid a lot of money for. I would be pissed off too dealing with the nonsense; and presumably OP has a career/job to think about too and not unlimited free time.

SW, knowing that they were trying to test mule this, should have refunded the customer as compensation to have the car in the shop all day trying to make a test system. Period. I have never seen a company make the customer pay retail price and then be a test platform for a product. It is always free or very very deeply discounted with full knowledge that it is a test product before the customer makes the choice to participate.

I get where OP is coming from. He paid a lot of money and wasted a ton of time and got caught into a beta tester situation he didn't ask to be in; after paying full price for the system and paying the installer.

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
God bless this forum!

I just received a call from SW - they refund the money.

They also asked me to tell a small part of the story I left out before. The day I had my appointment at their shop they actually drove to my dealer to pick up the brace.

Thanks everybody for the advice!
Still waiting on that call back to me. Hell, been so long now, I forget what I'd even say to them now!

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Yes beef is a great bussiness man and helps everyone when he can, sw on the other hand has multiple cases wheir their customet service was lets say really bad.When the dealer called sw saying the exhaust did not fit,sw should have called op and gave options on what to do next,but all they were worried about was pumping out systems instead of taking a few minutes and helping someone that just spent hard earned money with them.Beef should not be their customer rep,even though he does a great job doing it now.
Sponsored