Sponsored

Sorry guys, I've become a traitor

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Don't feel bad, I did the same thing a few weeks ago. My Eco was great, and very quick for what I had done to it, but it was time for a V8 again. I ended up with a Go Mango Challenger SP, with the 8 spd auto and leather. Amazing how comfortable a cruiser the car is, but stupid acceleration when you hammer the throttle.
image.jpeg

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Gorgeous car!! Love the B5 color. Congrats and enjoy. :thumbsup:

We'll see what the new GT500 brings for us. I may be joining you, only looking at the new ZL1 with the 10 speed. (We'll see. Still early in the game. I won't buy until the 2018 year to make sure all the bugs are worked out and all mod shops have had a chance to play with/perfect their products. :D :thumbsup:)

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Since its a 16 what kind of deal did you get? the sticker is like $45k right? Also do u plan on modding it?

Sponsored

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Since its a 16 what kind of deal did you get? the sticker is like $45k right? Also do u plan on modding it?
I don't know about the OP's car, but mine was a little over 42k sticker. Only options are the A8 trans and Leather package. Leather group is awesome, because it gives a whole bunch of stuff in the package..makes it a worthwhile option. I got a good bit off mine due to a Corp partnership program through work, helped offset a lot of the negative equity I had in the Mustang.

Not planning on any major mods, and I have done a few mild bolt ons. Hellcat lower air box kit and Billet Technologies catch can so far. Might do a Z Automotive Tazer to unlock the SRT Performance pages, and better tires. Factory 245 all seasons suck..lol. Only managed a 12.6 @ 112 so far, with a 2.09 60ft, in 1800-1900 DA. Bad ass car from the factory, but comfortable when cruising along.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Don't feel bad, I did the same thing a few weeks ago. My Eco was great, and very quick for what I had done to it, but it was time for a V8 again. I ended up with a Go Mango Challenger SP, with the 8 spd auto and leather. Amazing how comfortable a cruiser the car is, but stupid acceleration when you hammer the throttle.
Killer car.
GoMango is such a killer color. Enjoy.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
We don't get the Challenger here in Australia but my last car was a 2014 SRT Jeep and man than 6.4 Hemi was just a monster. Combined with Launch control, 8 Speed paddle shift etc 0-60 the thing was nearly untouchable...Loved it....

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
We don't get the Challenger here in Australia but my last car was a 2014 SRT Jeep and man than 6.4 Hemi was just a monster. Combined with Launch control, 8 Speed paddle shift etc 0-60 the thing was nearly untouchable...Loved it....
Yeah,...that thing is a beast! I wanted to buy one, but kept reading about the transmissions issues and panel issues, so I opted out of it. For 70k+, I want a daily driver that is going to be damn near perfect. (Granted no car is perfect, but at least it should be representative quality wise for the price. Especially at 70K+)

Mr Snappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-Vert, 2015 Tahoe LTZ
If I didn't want a 'vert, woulda had a RT xD

You're only a traitor if you got some boring a-to-b economy car xD
Yup. If they offered a Vert challenger, I would not have even considered the Mustang.

Rumor has it that they are coming out with a Barracuda vert in the coming years....so I will see how that looks and might have a hard choice to make.
Sponsored