Sponsored

Solo street race xv vs corsa extreme

atekido

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Solo. Great fit. great quality and generally better pricing. Ntm they are light years ahead of other companies in keeping drone out. the Solo Street race is just straight through piping. It is loud. I have it on my car. and i had a similiar setup on my Pontiac G8 GT. Nothing but compliments from everyone everyday. there isn't any actual muffling going on. with this setup. All they do is use the Jpipe to bounce back certain sound waves to cancel out certain frequencies you don't want to hear that causes drone. Your not going to find a more free flowing exhaust or louder minus some other pure straight pipe setup that also just doesn't have mufflers.

this was soon after i got mine installed. not really a cold startup since i had already drove around some. and in the second vid i didn't rev really high on it as i do have neighbors lol.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34876
Sponsored

xknockx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
I vote for solo, so does the kid on the vid :)

[ame]

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Got any videos? How would you compare to corsa or borla?

Also, do you how long the x-pipe is? 2 foot or 3 foot I'm assuming?
The only video I have is of a cold start after initial install but it's from my cell phone so the quality is average at best. I am typically the only person in my mustang so getting a video while driving is a challenge, I will try and have the wife take a video or two this weekend if time permits. I will tell you that this exhaust is LOUD, I have not heard it next to any others for a side by side comparison but it's overall loudness is going to up near the top of the list if not the top of the list. I do need to follow that up with the fact that the tone remains clean throughout the RPMs, there is not a lot of rasp and man does it turn heads and get a lot of thumbs up. I am sure the corsa gets a lot of thumbs up too, you can't go wrong with either one.

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
The only video I have is of a cold start after initial install but it's from my cell phone so the quality is average at best. I am typically the only person in my mustang so getting a video while driving is a challenge, I will try and have the wife take a video or two this weekend if time permits. I will tell you that this exhaust is LOUD, I have not heard it next to any others for a side by side comparison but it's overall loudness is going to up near the top of the list if not the top of the list. I do need to follow that up with the fact that the tone remains clean throughout the RPMs, there is not a lot of rasp and man does it turn heads and get a lot of thumbs up. I am sure the corsa gets a lot of thumbs up too, you can't go wrong with either one.
Thanks man I appreciate it! Post up the video if you get around to it. Glad to hear your liking the exhaust
Sponsored