BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thunder Roadster GT-R / ST3
Can't wait to hear more about effectiveness of temperature management solutions, and heat soak impact to power in roadcourse use. Ideally, I'd love to see side-by-side comparison of PD vs. centri vs. TT for application of 20min roadcourse sessions with 40-60min of cooling periods between, like your typical track day. Lots of guys using FI for dragstrip, but that's waaaaaay different.

Common logic is that NA is best for roadracing, but I can't get FI out of my head because the Coyote just responds so well. Least money for a$$-kicking power in the automotive world, at least with a modern engine.
Sponsored

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
Can't wait to hear more about effectiveness of temperature management solutions, and heat soak impact to power in roadcourse use. Ideally, I'd love to see side-by-side comparison of PD vs. centri vs. TT for application of 20min roadcourse sessions with 40-60min of cooling periods between, like your typical track day. Lots of guys using FI for dragstrip, but that's waaaaaay different.

Common logic is that NA is best for roadracing, but I can't get FI out of my head because the Coyote just responds so well. Least money for a$$-kicking power in the automotive world, at least with a modern engine.
I'm in the same boat. First year on road courses, so still learning and haven't run the car with aggressive groups yet. Been holding off of FI, but like you I cant get it out of my head.

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic

I am pretty excited about the challenge! I know I can make It work for the Time Trial stuff I do, like Optima, because the tires are only "Fast" for a couple of laps, But I also do a bunch of track days with 20 minute session, So I will find a way to keep things in check! :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sponsored

Badcompany

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hennessey HPE750 Mustang
I'm excited to hear all about your next track day...lol

BruceStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Working late lol, looks good in there

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
Two biggest hurdles of the install are complete! Decided to upgrade to a Ron Davis heat exchanger (thanks ADM Performance) and was able to keep my AIRAID intake with a custom inlet pipe! Magnuson Superchargers Kit is well designed.
image.jpg