Sponsored

So....Pedalmax

ranger56528

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Race Red. Black 95 GTS. 98 Red base v6.
I have a tune but will have to see how it goes,if I don't like it and send it back I'll try the Max and see if that does any better being I have a tune,just want the lag gone,even my wife gave me THAT stair us guys don't like when I kicked it down after taking a corner we both went forward and then shoved back in the seat.
Sponsored

D BERRY

LostAtSea
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
What's the throttle spacer supposed to do?
Mostly what it does is lighten your wallet to make it easier to carry. If you want to try one, I'll send you one for the cost of shipping. I didn't get it to increase horsepower but a lot of people reported a increase in mileage. Well it didn't help mine any. At least it didn't hurt anything.:doh:

Shadetree43

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
21 EB Prem, VB, Pony Pkg, 201A, 13 RR F150 Lariat
Watching & waiting for the reviews. I really know better, but you know curiosity did to the cat.

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
I have a tune but will have to see how it goes,if I don't like it and send it back I'll try the Max and see if that does any better being I have a tune,just want the lag gone,even my wife gave me THAT stair us guys don't like when I kicked it down after taking a corner we both went forward and then shoved back in the seat.
Thanks, you just proved my point that a tuner increases throttle response at the ECU and the JMS PedalMAX increases the throttle response at the throttle body. The PedalMAX was my first mod which took the lag away and incresed the acceleration from idle stop to top end. The both the PedalMAX and tuner work well together.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stormtrooper5.0

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
I don't know if it made you feel like 300 HP but the acceleration is very quick from idle stop all the way through top end and even at cruise when you give it gas there is no lag.
Well for me that's the only gripe with my car is that slow initial take off. I do love it when I am in 2nd gear and at about 2k rpm i could really feel the power (plus the responsiveness from the pedal).
We have an old Toyota Camry and even though my Mustang is much faster than it, the take off in the Camry seems much more responsive and instant.

ranger56528

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Still waiting,mail came and all I got was my new Serpa for the G19 other one adopted my 17 for now,can't wait till Friday but also waiting for Rent a Cars review,tap tap tap.

OP
OP
Stormtrooper5.0

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Still waiting,mail came and all I got was my new Serpa for the G19 other one adopted my 17 for now,can't wait till Friday but also waiting for Rent a Cars review,tap tap tap.
I should have mine installed tonight after work. If nothing goes wrong i'll post up an initial review on it. Super excited.

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Very interested in this mod since I don't want the hassle of tunes or bolt ons (Living in Cali). Looking forward to peoples reviews.

ranger56528

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Makes two of us hahaha.

Sponsored

ranger56528

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Was just out and filled it up and washed it then drove around town and back home in the country paying attention to all the hiccups and lags in the throttle as I drove around,Friday I'll do the same drive and compare them then do a short review Friday night.

racinreddy

P51 - MUSTANG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6, Race Red, 051a, Auto, CAI: Roush
OP
OP
Stormtrooper5.0

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
I didn't realize how this thread was gonna get most people interested in this mod. Thanks Southview, look what you started HAHA.

ranger56528

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
I looked at the Max when I bought my 16 but thought it was just another no thrill bolt on but if these folks are saying what they are saying with true honesty I feel I can give it a shot being it is a money back guarantee,they have to believe in a product to due that especially on a 300.00 electrical part,I've learned from my 95 GT that some claims just ain't so and spent a lot of money waist fully to get where I wanted to be,sold most of it back on eBay to folks who wanted or needed it...

OP
OP
Stormtrooper5.0

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
I looked at the Max when I bought my 16 but thought it was just another no thrill bolt on but if these folks are saying what they are saying with true honesty I feel I can give it a shot being it is a money back guarantee,they have to believe in a product to due that especially on a 300.00 electrical part,I've learned from my 95 GT that some claims just ain't so and spent a lot of money waist fully to get where I wanted to be,sold most of it back on eBay to folks who wanted or needed it...
Agreed, I actually looked through a bunch of websites to see what people said about these mods...pedalmax, pedalbox, pedalcommander, sprint booster, etc.... I have not seen 1 bad review and the only negative thing people said about it was the price. I'll have mine installed in a few hours and I can finally let you guys know how it works out. :brokenheart:
Sponsored