Sponsored

Side Pipes.

B-52 Jetman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT, Johnny Cash Edition
Anybody else notice this on American Muscle? I was on their website last night & seen this:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/2015-mustang-exterior-styling.html

Looked on there & couldn't find them. I would love to have side pipes!! Guess I'll call them today & see what facts there are about them. I hope it's not just some stick on POS to look like side pipes.
Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Anybody else notice this on American Muscle? I was on their website last night & seen this:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/2015-mustang-exterior-styling.html

Looked on there & couldn't find them. I would love to have side pipes!! Guess I'll call them today & see what facts there are about them. I hope it's not just some stick on POS to look like side pipes.
Hey B-52

That's a great question and this is the MMD V-Series and while I'm not 100% sure if they're going to have the side setup brought into production I'm more than happy to reach out to their team to see! This car was their prototype so some of the parts on the car may not make it into production (Think of this being akin to a manufacturers concept car!)

What I do know is that MMD By Foose parts are coming along with V-Series MMD Parts and they should be made available soon (Likely within the next few months or potentially less!) Once we start seeing their parts hit our shelves I'll be all over the forums letting everyone know!

If you're to have any other questions in the meantime don't hesitate to let me know and if you're after a side exit system like what Ford had on the Boss 302's check out the Ford Racing Boss Style X-Pipe and Side Exhaust : It's a pretty trick system and having heard a couple in person it has a really nice muscular tone!

Alex

Last edited:
OP
OP
B-52 Jetman

B-52 Jetman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT, Johnny Cash Edition
Daaaaaang. Ok, I'm drooling all over myself now! Thanks for the quick reply Alex!

sdstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium race red
any audio clips of how the side exhaust sounds? As far as loudness, how would they compare to either the ford racing sport or touring cat-back systems. Car should be here within a couple weeks and want to decide on an exhaust pretty soon

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Daaaaaang. Ok, I'm drooling all over myself now! Thanks for the quick reply Alex!
Hey Anytime! Again, I'll be all over the place when their parts start to drop!

Let me know if there's anything I can help out with in the meantime, I'm always around to help out!

Alex

any audio clips of how the side exhaust sounds? As far as loudness, how would they compare to either the ford racing sport or touring cat-back systems. Car should be here within a couple weeks and want to decide on an exhaust pretty soon
SD - We should have some videos up at some point but in the meantime I found a Guard '15 at a local meet that was equipped with the Side Exhaust System along with their Sport Mufflers and I think it's definitely on the wild side! Let me know what you think!

[ame]

Alex

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
Hey B-52

That's a great question and this is the MMD V-Series and while I'm not 100% sure if they're going to have the side setup brought into production I'm more than happy to reach out to their team to see! This car was their prototype so some of the parts on the car may not make it into production (Think of this being akin to a manufacturers concept car!)

What I do know is that MMD By Foose parts are coming along with V-Series MMD Parts and they should be made available soon (Likely within the next few months or potentially less!) Once we start seeing their parts hit our shelves I'll be all over the forums letting everyone know!

If you're to have any other questions in the meantime don't hesitate to let me know and if you're after a side exit system like what Ford had on the Boss 302's check out the Ford Racing Boss Style X-Pipe and Side Exhaust : It's a pretty trick system and having heard a couple in person it has a really nice muscular tone!

Alex

Thanks for the great info! I really hope they come out with that side exit exhaust. If not I might contact them about a custom order :D
Sponsored