greyghost16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, TECH
JLT coil cover, fuse box and redline hood struts in magnetic

Wow Vinny the magnetic coil cover and fuse box are just what got delivered to me today here is the before and some after. Sorry got dark out before I finished (could not wait to get them on)

fuse box and coil cover before.jpg

fuse box and coil cover after.jpg
Sponsored

302toVoodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In Sport Mode ... ALL THE TIME!
Nice! My painted coil covers are going to be the only part of the car to arrive....for quite some time. Looking forward to setting them out somewhere to stare at until I have a motor to put them on!

Rorysbrown

Threads
Reaction score
Website
mymustang.ca
First Name
Rory
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Coupe 2.3L High Performance + HP + 6M
I received and installed my JLT Race Red with White Coil Covers today. I'm very pleased with them.
Red and White Coil covers.jpg
Red Coil Covers 3.jpg
Red Coil Covers 1.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Just looked through the thread and was curious if you've done a yellow cover with black "Powered by Ford" and white stripes.

Thinking of going that route.

These are looking fantastic!

-T
Haven't done any triple yellow 3 color setups yet, we have done quite a few of the yellow with black accents.

I think it'd look good setup how you mentioned!

Scoobs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MG GT350 sold, 2019 MG GT350R KR569
Everyone seems to be ordering coil covers that match the exterior color of the car. I'm getting a Magnetic 350 and I'm thinking blue or red covers might punch up the color in the engine bay compared to a set of magnetic covers?

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Everyone seems to be ordering coil covers that match the exterior color of the car. I'm getting a Magnetic 350 and I'm thinking blue or red covers might punch up the color in the engine bay compared to a set of magnetic covers?
Agree I also have a magnetic car on the way. I am gonna paint my calipers Red so I think some red covers would look like. Maybe red with magnetic lettering ?

Or, when in doubt, chrome it out !

Sponsored
OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I really like theses! Is the install as simple as they say? Have you done ruby red yet?
Check this thread for Ruby photos...we've done a lot with Ruby for the standard GT's.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17466

I've had a few people order varying colors to accent, even previous year colors (like gotta have it green)

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
My car is magnetic but I don't want covers in that color. I was thinking red like a few other magnetic owners. However, I'm gonna be putting antique bronze 6GR wheels on in a few weeks. Thinking red covers and bronze rims might clash... Is it possible to get ANY color on the covers?

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
What color would you guys recommend for a shadow black R with white stripes?? Black primary color with red strips and white letters?? White primary color with red stripes and black letters? Bright color cars seem very easy to pick an easy match, but black seems to be challenging!

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
What color would you guys recommend for a shadow black R with white stripes?? Black primary color with red strips and white letters?? White primary color with red stripes and black letters? Bright color cars seem very easy to pick an easy match, but black seems to be challenging!
Could do Red primary with white lettering to match the Brembos

Status
Not open for further replies.