Sponsored

Sequential front turn signals!

veeefour

Troll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
No, because it doesn't look legit to me and 300 bucks is a lot of money.

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Coplus Sequential Turn Light

The mod for this light is now completed ! :headbang:

The light comes only with sequential turn light and a single white LED for parking use. I needed a DRL function, parking light function, and a switchback function. Sadly, they said they can't do that, so I figured to do it myself and it turns out really good :headbang:

Now the turn signal light is all the time white with bright white for DRL and dimmed at night ! :headbang: :D

What you need :
  • Sequential front turn signal light from Coplus
  • 3w LED chips
  • Power supply converter from DC12v to DC3,3V
  • Switchback modul for DRL and Parking light use

Here few pictures from the turn signal light installed on my car :

Here's a video of the turn signal light in action :

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]nlup9TPpRgc[/MEDIA]]

Cheers :cheers:

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
The mod for this light is now completed ! :headbang:

The light comes only with sequential turn light and a single white LED for parking use. I needed a DRL function, parking light function, and a switchback function. Sadly, they said they can't do that, so I figured to do it myself and it turns out really good :headbang:

Now the turn signal light is all the time white with bright white for DRL and dimmed at night ! :headbang: :D

What you need :
  • Sequential front turn signal light from Coplus
  • 3w LED chips
  • Power supply converter from DC12v to DC3,3V
  • Switchback modul for DRL and Parking light use

Here few pictures from the turn signal light installed on my car :

Here's a video of the turn signal light in action :

Cheers :cheers:
:eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge:
OMG! I want this! Did you order yours directly from Coplus or eBay?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Directly from Coplus, simply send them a mail to place an order and then send the money via paypal, that's what I did :thumbsup:
I have emailed them directly and have discussed ordering some with the representative. Problem is, they are very expensive imo. That's what has kept me from making a purchase. And now that DD looks to have something released soon at a lower price point, I'm gonna wait it out a bit.

I love what you have done with yours! They look stellar! Nice job, sir!:hail:

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
The light from DD is "only" 180$, but shipping to France is at around 30$ (and I don't talk about all the import taxes we have to pay...). So this light would end up at 210$ dollars shipped or more. I paid for the Coplus light 285$ shipping included.

So that was a fair deal. As DD will not provide an EU version of the light (for now they said), it was my only option to have a front sequential turn light on the car :thumbsup:

veeefour

Troll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
I have emailed them directly and have discussed ordering some with the representative. Problem is, they are very expensive imo. That's what has kept me from making a purchase.
And now that DD looks to have something released soon at a lower price point, I'm gonna wait it out a bit.
Same here - 300 bucks for blinkers...:doh:

What's DD?

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I love the way this stuff looks, but I just can't wrap my head around paying that much for something that doesn't make me quicker or handle better.

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Headlights are ok if you want your car to look like a charger

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I really don't care about performance, just want my car to look great :D
Of course I can spend the money on some performance mod, but for me the car is already fast enough and handles great :cheers:

I get you 100%.

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
The light from DD is "only" 180$, but shipping to France is at around 30$ (and I don't talk about all the import taxes we have to pay...). So this light would end up at 210$ dollars shipped or more. I paid for the Coplus light 285$ shipping included.

So that was a fair deal. As DD will not provide an EU version of the light (for now they said), it was my only option to have a front sequential turn light on the car :thumbsup:
I completely understand why you purchased from Coplus. I was quoted around $300 or so shipped. I just can't justify spending this amount with all the other mods I have planned. If DD doesn't come through with theirs, I may just end up buying from Coplus.

I did inquire about becoming a dealer for them, but minimum order quantity is pretty high. Maybe someone like American Muscle will become a dealer for them, since they already get the Raxium tail lights from them.
Sponsored