Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
I think I will go with the Raxiom smoked LED turn signals. I like them more than anything else (even the DD ones) and I have only read positive comments about them. Although they are meant to work only with the US cars, I will have them modified for my European Mustang.
390491_alt2.jpg
Sponsored

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
I think I will go with the Raxiom smoked LED turn signals. I like them more than anything else (even the DD ones) and I have only read positive comments about them. Although they are meant to work only with the US cars, I will have them modified for my European Mustang.
Nice..I may look into those when it comes a time to take the front bumper off..Heck have already had the raxiom rear sequencing for nearly three years and no problems!

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
No need to remove the front bumper [MENTION=16086]hiccup[/MENTION]. You can very easily do it by removing the belly pan if you have space to work from underneath. That’s how I will do it. Heven’t read any negative comments so far about those lights and for you Americans they are really plug n play.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Does anyone have the diode dynamics front seqential turn signals?..maybe post a video of them in action too? ..

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
I got the DD sequential front lamps earlier in 2018 from CJ Pony Parts, which I found out later was right around the time they were pulled off the market by the manufacturer for a redesign.
Sponsored