Sponsored

San Diego, Temecula, Orange Area (Corona, Riverside, LA & Imperial County)!

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer, 2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Just another 18+ with a non-Coyote Ford engine and a non-Ford 7 speed transmission and the computers to handle them. No real rush to get back to the track since it's going to take a good while to dial it in. Probably switching the whole suspension over to some gt350/Mach 1/DH hybrid, not that handling was really a problem before, but it's not like the best stuff made it to the base GT.
Non-Coyote Ford engine šŸ¤” now I'm curious
Sponsored

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
It's the non-Ford 7 speed that caught my interest.

I'm not going to be happy unless we're rollin' coal at the end of this thing...

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
It's the non-Ford 7 speed that caught my interest.
Mine too. I suppose that maya crate engine but you never know.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I am still up very much for a meet up. I met a few guys over at the cars and coffee a while back but I would love to do a meet up in Temecula if you guys are interested. Let me know.

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
anyone. interested in going to a high speed event? 200mph+

Sponsored

JVO21303

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT stage 2 stage one supercharger
Iā€™m going from a 3.73 to a 3.31. 3.31 will allow me to put the power down without blowing the tires off. 3.15 would be better, but they donā€™t have them for torsen diff
So I have a 3:15. So your saying a gear like 3.55 is to much ?

jayson_b24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Hi, I'm Jayson from Temecula/Murrieta. For about six months now, my Iconic Silver '20 EB Premium 'vert, "Pale Horse", and I have been terrorizing the mean streets of the TMec & Murrtown. Well, maybe not terrorizing... maybe more like coercing? Anyway, we're here. Always looking to meet local people, as we'll eventually need upgrade/local shop advice. I can trade advice for local restaurants and things to do as my family and I run this town... well... we contribute to the local economy, anyhow. HMU here, IG or FB. See you around!

20240222_161753.jpg

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, I'm Jayson from Temecula/Murrieta. For about six months now, my Iconic Silver '20 EB Premium 'vert, "Pale Horse", and I have been terrorizing the mean streets of the TMec & Murrtown. Well, maybe not terrorizing... maybe more like coercing? Anyway, we're here. Always looking to meet local people, as we'll eventually need upgrade/local shop advice. I can trade advice for local restaurants and things to do as my family and I run this town... well... we contribute to the local economy, anyhow. HMU here, IG or FB. See you around!

20240222_161753.jpg
Welcome Jayson. My wife and I just got back this morning from Temecula. We were out there for my birthday on Saturday and stayed overnight. Wish this was a little bit sooner as we couldā€™ve possibly met up. We go out there often and Iā€™ve been always trying to set something up for a little get together at a winery or any other place you might recommend. I have a ā€˜19 GT and a ā€˜22 M1. As the weather gets nicer if youā€™re up or something like that just let us know.

IMG_1443.jpeg
IMG_1441.jpeg

jayson_b24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
Welcome Jayson. My wife and I just got back this morning from Temecula. We were out there for my birthday on Saturday and stayed overnight. Wish this was a little bit sooner as we couldā€™ve possibly met up. We go out there often and Iā€™ve been always trying to set something up for a little get together at a winery or any other place you might recommend. I have a ā€˜19 GT and a ā€˜22 M1. As the weather gets nicer if youā€™re up or something like that just let us know.

IMG_1443.jpeg
IMG_1441.jpeg
Yeah, sounds good man. So long as we plan ahead of time, lol. I know the import guys do a car show in front of a local Korean market and the muscle guys are always over by the mall, so I'm sure we could figure something out, even if it's by the seats of our pants. I'm rolling stock rn, unless you count my sick air freshener, but I'm always down to ogle someone else's rides! Oh, and for anyone else in the area: I go to punk shows and hard-core (what some might call techno) shows in the area semi-regularly as well. My son DJs, so I try to catch his sets of he's not in LA (but he usually is). And my wife constantly got us doing something, usually outdoors. That is, if I'm not wrenching on something or playing Atari...

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Anybody ready to start going to Buttonwillow, streets of willow, willow springs, Or chuckwalla?

There were 2 events at chuckwalla. A 1/2 mile event which was a 2 day event and road course/track event. Met a bunch of people and a lot of nice rides. You donā€™t need an all out race car. You can bring your daily and put it on the track

Sponsored

jayson_b24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
Anybody ready to start going to Buttonwillow, streets of willow, willow springs, Or chuckwalla?

There were 2 events at chuckwalla. A 1/2 mile event which was a 2 day event and road course/track event. Met a bunch of people and a lot of nice rides. You donā€™t need an all out race car. You can bring your daily and put it on the track
Verts without a giant jungle gym in the back not allowed, I assume?

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Verts without a giant jungle gym in the back not allowed, I assume?
Im not 100% sure. I did see some Honda S2000 on the track. Top up of course.

I'm hoping to get back to the track end of April. Haven't been since May šŸ˜”
Bought an investment property recently and it's been soaking up all our time.
Im shooting for April-June ish.... I don't know which car Id like to take/use

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer, 2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Im shooting for April-June ish.... I don't know which car Id like to take/use
I'll try to remember to post here when I book my next one. See if anyone else is interested.
Have yet to test out my new tires....and new oil cooler.

jayson_b24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
Whomever rolled up next to me today in the white GT with Coyote badges on the fenders, put his window down and gave me and my daughters the "thumbs up", I appreciate it. Not sure if he's even in this forum or not, just wanted to pass on the word of a kind gesture in our community!
Sponsored