Sponsored

RUBY RED S550 MUSTANG Thread

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
Does anyone know if this Ruby Red is shared on other Ford cars? I saw like a 2010-2012 ford focus in a very similar color up close last weekend. It was around dusk, so I t looked really good.
Sponsored

Chambo007

Threads
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this Ruby Red is shared on other Ford cars? I saw like a 2010-2012 ford focus in a very similar color up close last weekend. It was around dusk, so I t looked really good.
It is a shared color but as far as I know it started being used in 2013.

SeaStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0
That was likely red candy metallic, which is slighly different and I think better. Before that was Candy Apple Red and Redfire on the original 2005 retro stangs. This ruby red is a very dark red where if you live in a cloudy place it can look very dull and dark. You can see that in some of the outdoor pictures. Thats why I personally like Red Candy and Redfire better bexause they are a little lighter. But if you live in a sunny place and keep your car shiny then Im sure itll look gorgeous like all deep red cars.

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
Yep, just saw an Escape with it today. I think just about every model gets it.

Pakman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT350
Yes, it has cloth Recaros.

The car is locked up now, but for sure in the next couple of days I can get interior pics.
You sure about the cloth Recaros? The rear diffuser suggests this is a premium model - which forces leather on you. Though it could just be a pre-production thing on this car.

And thanks for the photos Daddy Rolling Stone. I've been contemplating on changing my order from Ruby Red to Triple Yellow. Primarily because of the exclusivity of Triple Yellow (Ruby Red is offered on basically the entire Ford lineup) and because Ruby Red seems to loose it's shine/sparkle easily depending on lighting conditions. But these photos are making me hold onto Ruby Red... for now. I'm looking forward to your other photos! (You should make a video too :p)

Sponsored

Chambo007

Threads
Reaction score
You sure about the cloth Recaros? The rear diffuser suggests this is a premium model - which forces leather on you. Though it could just be a pre-production thing on this car.

And thanks for the photos Daddy Rolling Stone. I've been contemplating on changing my order from Ruby Red to Triple Yellow. Primarily because of the exclusivity of Triple Yellow (Ruby Red is offered on basically the entire Ford lineup) and because Ruby Red seems to loose it's shine/sparkle easily depending on lighting conditions. But these photos are making me hold onto Ruby Red... for now. I'm looking forward to your other photos! (You should make a video too :p)
That rear diffuser should come on a base GT with the performance pack, which this car looks to be equipped with from the looks of the wheels and brakes.

Pakman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT350
That rear diffuser should come on a base GT with the performance pack, which this car looks to be equipped with from the looks of the wheels and brakes.
Just to make sure we're talking about the same thing - I'm referring to the rear diffuser being the two toned (black + body color fins) as opposed to the standard rear (all body colored minus fins).

The performance pack doesn't add the two toned upgraded diffuser. It's the premium models. Both the dealer guide and order guide list the rear diffuser as standard on the premium models and there is no mention of a diffuser under the base GT and Performance Pack items.

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

bk.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

genericuser1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 M3 convertible
I think triple yellow and guard are the only unique colors for the mustang, the rest should be shared with Ford's other vehicles.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I think triple yellow and guard are the only unique colors for the mustang, the rest should be shared with Ford's other vehicles.
Guard is on a Fusion I think.

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
Guard is available on the Fusion and 2015 F150, but yes, Triple Yellow will only be on the Mustang. Yet, I believe it started out as a Focus color, if I remember correctly.

Sponsored

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
Ruby Red GT w/Performance Package and Recaros. Hasn't even been dusted off yet. Will have better pics later.

Is this the car in Reno for Hot August Nights? Weather is beautiful, if hot. Making the 100mi each way trip to Reno to see a 2015 wouldn't be excessive, would it?

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
BtzYE5fCUAA2zeT.jpg

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Btzw9hMCcAIlme7.jpg