Roush S/C Dyno Jet # s

Dogo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
544 HP/470 Trq.This is suppose to be a stage 2 s/c.Sounds more like a stage 1.So is there a such thing as a soft tune from the ford garage? Looking for feed back.Car has x pipe w/Roush exhaust.I can"t post dyno sheet.
Sponsored

Burnin4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
544 HP/470 Trq.This is suppose to be a stage 2 s/c.Sounds more like a stage 1.So is there a such thing as a soft tune from the ford garage? Looking for feed back.Car has x pipe w/Roush exhaust.I can"t post dyno sheet.
85mm pulley? Sounds about right, 540'ish.

Sponsored

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yes, it is a little low. If you have the Roush tune, you have a good safe tune.. It does not make a lot of power, but it is safe! LOL

crs2879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yes, appears low. I have the FR Stage 1 and FR X-Pipe. Blower was installed by Paul's Automotive in Cincinnati. On their DynoJet, my car put 587HP/476TQ to the wheels. I understand that dyno numbers are the easiest way to start a "bench racing" argument but I can only attest to the dyno sheet I was given. Blower was purchased through Ford Racing so it is running their tune.

Roush dealer closest to me has videos claiming to get over 600WHP on a Roush Phase 1 blower with Roush exhaust........

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
Get dat thing tuned. Lund had Nick doing 10.7 with just catback and DR with Stage 1 kit. Haven't seen any other tuner do that.

OP
OP
Dogo

Dogo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Seems low stage 2 is rated at 727 crank which should be ~620-630whp.
That's what Im thinking.Maybe I got a stage 1 w/out Vaseline.Wish there was a way to tell the difference.

TexasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
That's what Im thinking.Maybe I got a stage 1 w/out Vaseline.Wish there was a way to tell the difference.
There is-measure the pulley! Should be 80mm for the Phase 2.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dogo

Dogo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
There is-measure the pulley! Should be 80mm for the Phase 2.
Thanks for the answer back on pm.Cant wait to see what u get on dyno.Keep us posted

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
The power numbers are all over the map, this is certainly not uncommon. More than likely, it's pulling timing due to phantom knock and possibly going into cat saver.....

My recommendation, get ahold of PBD or Lund and you won't believe the difference. Also change out the wimpy heat exchanger, it does almost nothing. VMP's is significantly better.

OP
OP
Dogo

Dogo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Thank you gentlemen for the feed back.I contacted Lebanon Ford to see what pulley came w/ S/C.Ill start there.If its a 80mm then its Lunds I go.

OP
OP
Dogo

Dogo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Thank you gentlemen for the feed back.I contacted Lebanon Ford to see what pulley came w/ S/C.Ill start there.If its a 80mm then its Lunds I go.
Well Lebanon Ford confirmed its a 80 mm pulley. Confused as why same cars w/same S/C ,tuned at the same place come up w/different #s. Are they like women, sort of.At the dyno the tech shut it down as soon as he got to the red line. Said she was still pulling. Didn't want to take a chance on blowing it I guess. N - gauge w/Lund tune here I come.:cheers:
Sponsored