OP
OP
350Dude

350Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CY GT350 Track
Made it from Portales NM to Shreveport LA.

First the dealership that I bought it at was great. They are a true small town dealership and I met a lot of the staff including the owner. The owner and service manager did my PDI the night before and got a chuckle out of how long the spent on the splitter. They went over the top to make everything perfect. The salesman was great and I am happy. It was Big Valley Automotive in Portales NM.

Next the drive has went very well. I got a late start because of how tired I was from all of the flight delays and not getting into town until 3 or 4am, don't even remember it was so late. I got a good chance to really stomp on it and was happy with how well it handled sliding. Very predictable. The sound is amazing!! I listened to a bunch of vids and clips and they never did the sound justice. In track mode it's awesome. I drove about 650 miles today and varied in speed from 0 - 110. It handles great and I was very surprised with the car.

To be honest I was very hesitant about the color as I hadn't seen it in person. I couldn't be happier. Pictures on the net with HDR make it look red and I have seen others that make it look flat. I love the color, the painted roof and the wing.

On the negative so far, not a lot. A couple rattles one from the drivers side and another from the center somewhere. It's not significant but it's something. My panel gaps and build quality are good. I have a slight difference from side to side on the hood and maybe a smidge on the trunk. Doors and fenders look good. I will dig into it after the first wash. After driving off, I noticed that I didn't get the car cover. Does this come later or should I of got it. I'll call the dealer on Monday.

The ride is on the rough side, but I'm used to rougher in road cars and race cars so not an issue, but it caught me by surprise as I thought it would be softer. Pleasantly surprised I would add.

Looking forward to further shakedown tomorrow!
Sponsored

OP
OP
350Dude

350Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CY GT350 Track
I am always surprised by the different shades of pics of CO.

On a completely side note I got my car with 3.0miles on it. It came off truck with 2.5. That sets my record for low mileage car purchase for me.

What a beauty! Love how CO photographs.

-T

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Made it from Portales NM to Shreveport LA.

First the dealership that I bought it at was great. They are a true small town dealership and I met a lot of the staff including the owner. The owner and service manager did my PDI the night before and got a chuckle out of how long the spent on the splitter. They went over the top to make everything perfect. The salesman was great and I am happy. It was Big Valley Automotive in Portales NM.

Next the drive has went very well. I got a late start because of how tired I was from all of the flight delays and not getting into town until 3 or 4am, don't even remember it was so late. I got a good chance to really stomp on it and was happy with how well it handled sliding. Very predictable. The sound is amazing!! I listened to a bunch of vids and clips and they never did the sound justice. In track mode it's awesome. I drove about 650 miles today and varied in speed from 0 - 110. It handles great and I was very surprised with the car.

To be honest I was very hesitant about the color as I hadn't seen it in person. I couldn't be happier. Pictures on the net with HDR make it look red and I have seen others that make it look flat. I love the color, the painted roof and the wing.

On the negative so far, not a lot. A couple rattles one from the drivers side and another from the center somewhere. It's not significant but it's something. My panel gaps and build quality are good. I have a slight difference from side to side on the hood and maybe a smidge on the trunk. Doors and fenders look good. I will dig into it after the first wash. After driving off, I noticed that I didn't get the car cover. Does this come later or should I of got it. I'll call the dealer on Monday.

The ride is on the rough side, but I'm used to rougher in road cars and race cars so not an issue, but it caught me by surprise as I thought it would be softer. Pleasantly surprised I would add.

Looking forward to further shakedown tomorrow!
I'll reread this but, did I miss the whore part?

yellowstangatl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Orange Fury GT
Nothing like a cross country road trip in a mustang. Did GA to NV and back around Thanksgiving in my GT.

Sponsored

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Car cover should have been with the car when you picked it up. It is a $375 option though, so only if your dealer ordered that with the vehicle.

terryrwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Roush S/C Manual
Don't have any trip advice but when you get back home jump on Facebook and Join the AtlantaS550 group. Over 300 local 15-16 Mustang and Shelby owners. We do stuff together all the time.
It's also a great place like this where we share knowledge with each other about these new cars.
Terry

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
Car covers are not shipped with the car. They are sent seperately to the dealer. Mine came a day after the car so they shipped it direct to my house from the dealer. Cool color. What part of Ga?

OP
OP
350Dude

350Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CY GT350 Track
Got a fill up, which happens often with this car. Washed the grime off and getting some coffee at Starwhores.. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored
OP
OP
350Dude

350Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CY GT350 Track
Here's the end results of the last two days.

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
How many gals is the gas tank?

OP
OP
350Dude

350Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CY GT350 Track
I only drove about 260'ish. Tank is rated at 16gal I think.

Sponsored