pgonza2723

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Vehicle Showcase
Since my Mustang isn't my daily, I'm not worried about quieting it down, but I would be highly interested in doing this for my daily which is a 2012 Camry. Do you sell this product in linear yrds/ft or do you sell it cut to fit?

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
We just joined. :cheers:

So I guess we have to wait until someone officially brands my avatar.

I looks like a great forum. I look forward to speaking with you guys

See ya in a few

Ed:thumbsup:

OP
OP
5.0_SD

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
In other words, Ed cannot talk any pricing, sales, etc until they approve a commercial account for him.

Sponsored

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
So will this reduce unwanted exhaust noise and road noise??
My car drones at about ~70MPH and its perfect anytime besides that

Need a quick fix and I'd also be interested in a group buy.

OP
OP
5.0_SD

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
I didn't have drone but from what Ed told me when they were developing it for the Vette and Slomaro, that exhaust drone was one of the items they tried to deal with as well as the road noise (primarily the road noise was the main focus and I hope I didn't misspeak about the exhaust)...basically he told me they figured out that most "unwanted" noise was in certain frequency ranges, so they engineered the product with multiple different foams to absorb those unwanted frequencies...these foams are bonded together, no glue so no stink...I will say that after many days of driving with it, my girl has told me that the phone calls don't have as much noise in them as from before. I can also hear my sh|tty base stereo better (I don't have to turn it up as much as before to hear it like I want to). Ed's account looks like it has been approved so get ready for him to answer your questions.
Also, he is willing to do a group buy...more to come.

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
I didn't have drone but from what Ed told me when they were developing it for the Vette and Slomaro, .
....you did not just say Slomaro. :lol:

Ok so yes the "emblem" is showing, Sponsor status is there. Duct tape is off my mouth and I can talk now....

So will this reduce unwanted exhaust noise and road noise??
My car drones at about ~70MPH and its perfect anytime besides that

Need a quick fix and I'd also be interested in a group buy.
Yes it will attack the road and tire noise. You will notice that most.
It will help with the exhaust. However it will let the sweet exhaust note come through when you get on it. But drone is tough.

When we designed this, I had stepped long tube headers to Loudmouth II's. That might not be bad for some but in a vette... I drove home with my head out the window like a dog. The drone was bananas. Add some tire and road noise from those big ol runflats... dear God I wanted to hang myself..

So I came up with the Blockit. Its a multilayered mat that helps absorb and suppresses annoying interior noise. Best part, it takes 60 seconds to install.

For some reason certain states (TX, FL, CA, NJ...etc) have either concrete roads or something in the asphault that makes their tires roar. To the point where you can't use your bluetooth/phone, appreciate your radio or have a conversation.
We focused on that and the Blockit does a nice job with those annoying noises and frequencies.

As bad as it was in my car, surprisingly it took a bite out of the drone. By no means did it get rid out it (nothing really does). It did not turn my car into a Cadillac. But in an extreme situation like I had, it absolutely helped.

Since then we have sold thousands for all Vette Generations. We have for the Camaro and Now....... The mustang! And its because of you:thumbsup:.

We appreciate the members who reached out to us and introduced us to this forum Gnfanatic and 5.0_SD . I'd like to thank the members who gave their 2 cents.. it really help and to the Mods who allowed us to be here and work on this prior to signing up.

In return we would like to do a GP on this. I just have to figure out the particulars and where the heck to post it. :D

Thank you guys!

Ed

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
I think dynomat plus this would really make a big difference...

Evilwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
So Ed with this and y'all dead mats. Would that take even more of the road / drone noise away?

Sponsored

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
So Ed with this and y'all dead mats. Would that take even more of the road / drone noise away?
Absolutely. The DeadMats help with the Drone. Whats nice is their lighter then most other damping products. And since weight matters....:thumbsup:

What we tell people is to try the Blockit first before buying both. Ya never know. It might be just perfect for you.
But if you should want to take it to the next level, then sure, pull the trigger on the DeadMats .

Ed

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Let me know when you get the group buy going, I'm interested!

Evilwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
+1 for interest and group buy.

Totally need this now that I got my MPSS... dear lord there are times I can't even use my radio unless it is all the way up. Not necessarily the mods but the methods they use to create roads out here... yikes. Even 10dB decrease would be worth it.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
+1 I've already dynamat the entire trunk and under back seat, filled the spaces behind the sub and drivers side panel with polyfill in the void spaces, and dynapad under the trunk carpeting and rear seats. Exhaust not so much but the road noise is obnoxious like the thump thump from cracks and whatnot. Soon I'll be doing the actual cabin pulling the seats, carpet, console, door panels, and headliner to dynamat.
Sponsored