Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I don't have the results from this weekends Bowling Green NMRA. I made it out for Saturday's race... It was called for rain. I would like to say that Team Beefcake Racing Staff is TOP NOTCH... The gentleman who drove their Ecoboost Stang talked with me for over a hour, answering all questions that I had with no rush. He showed me their cars, gave respect to JPC, Evolution Performance, VMP, and the Hellion Crew. We talked about my future goals with my car. What he thought would be a nice street set-up. He was proud of their cars, but not to the point of boastful... If every vendor treated their potential customer like he did... He even thanked me for my time and even talked dentistry with me (my awful career choice)... You can't go wrong with the BeefCake Crew...

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I don't have the results from this weekends Bowling Green NMRA. I made it out for Saturday's race... It was called for rain. I would like to say that Team Beefcake Racing Staff is TOP NOTCH... The gentleman who drove their Ecoboost Stang talked with me for over a hour, answering all questions that I had with no rush. He showed me their cars, gave respect to JPC, Evolution Performance, VMP, and the Hellion Crew. We talked about my future goals with my car. What he thought would be a nice street set-up. He was proud of their cars, but not to the point of boastful... If every vendor treated their potential customer like he did... He even thanked me for my time and even talked dentistry with me (my awful career choice)��... You can't go wrong with the BeefCake Crew...
Appreciate that!

Brian my crew chief, drove our ecoboost car over the weekend. New best there with a 12.09.

We also had a new best in our 2015 gt of 9.52, i was really hoping for a pass sunday night once it cooled down, we made some tweeks and i think at least a .3 if not a .2 was in the cards, we'll be trying locally this week.

rain really put the damnper on things this weekend, thats for sure.

appreciate everyone that stopped by

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Brian was a super guy. Make sure he knows that the little guys out here appreciate him. TEAM BEEFCAKE ALL THE WAY!!

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey Guys,

We attended with two of our 2015 twin turbocharged cars and we ran the turbo coyote shootout.

Our Orange car driven by Melissa Urist went 9.50 at only 133 lifting, and our yellow car went 10.12 on low boost.

We had a great time and enjoyed talking to everybody even though the event was rain delayed.

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Hey Guys,

We attended with two of our 2015 twin turbocharged cars and we ran the turbo coyote shootout.

Our Orange car driven by Melissa Urist went 9.50 at only 133 lifting, and our yellow car went 10.12 on low boost.

We had a great time and enjoyed talking to everybody even though the event was rain delayed.
also, one of our hellion customers in ga went a 9.46 over the weekend at his local track in GA as well! 1.33 60'

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
It was a crazy weekend with multiple rain delays. In Bowling Green, Team UPR Racers Won FIVE Classes and ran Runner Up in three classes!

We are incredibly proud of our racers for their amazing performances this weekend!
Phil Hines Won Street Outlaw and finished as the 2015 Champion.
Alton Clements Won Renegade, and Frank Varela won the 2015 Championship.
Haley James finished Runner Up in Coyote Modified, and clenched her first Championship.
Jimmy Wilson won Pure Street and wrapped up his Championship. Teddy Weaver finished Second in Bowling Green.
Shane Stymiest finished Runner Up in Coyote Modified.
James Meredith Won Factory Stock
UPR's Bill Putnam won the EcoBoost Challenge.

Team UPR left Bowling Green with five class Wins, three Runner Ups, and Four CHAMPIONSHIPS. We are SO PROUD of you all!! ‪#‎UPRTTFMFs‬ ‪#‎ChoiceOfChampions‬

OP
OP

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
also, one of our hellion customers in ga went a 9.46 over the weekend at his local track in GA as well! 1.33 60'
Is this guy on the forum? I would like to know who installed? Size turbos etc

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
As for forced induction 5.0 S550's (this section) at NMRA, there were a bunch of fast S550's in Bowling Green this weekend.

As Hellion said above, they went 9.50 shutting down early.

The LPF Turbo car went 9.52@146 with their Turbo Kit

Beefcake went 9.52 with his Vortech SC

I went 9.62 with the VMP TVS (broke the diff on the launch)

Watson pulled off an amazing 8.9 in True Street competition with a 1.2 sixty!

Not sure, but I think there were others....but I was under my car working on it most of the time. lol

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I think the new S550 has proven itself. The independent rear design really shines.. Great 60 ft times Watson, Hellion, VMP, Team Beefcake, and the rest of the S550 boys that tear the quarter mile up!!!
Sponsored