Sponsored

RACE RED S550 MUSTANG Thread

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
KC Tom - what were your dyno numbers?
Check out my thread over in 5.0 engine mods for the video, dyno graphs and now dyno discussion. Pull were done in 4th gear, should've been done in 5th. Torque came out real low because of this. Peak HP was 388 and peak tq was 338. Gonna talk to the shop today and see if they'll redo the baseline pulls.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Check out my thread over in 5.0 engine mods for the video, dyno graphs and now dyno discussion. Pull were done in 4th gear, should've been done in 5th. Torque came out real low because of this. Peak HP was 388 and peak tq was 338. Gonna talk to the shop today and see if they'll redo the baseline pulls.

Got it, sounds good man. I'm from Olathe originally so good to see some KS peeps.

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Olathe, huh? Were you part of the street racing scene back in the 90's? Sante Fe, the massive gatherings out on Kansas City Road, running down to Fairfax? I lived in my '89 white coupe done up like a Saleen SSC. Those were the days!

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Olathe, huh? Were you part of the street racing scene back in the 90's? Sante Fe, the massive gatherings out on Kansas City Road, running down to Fairfax? I lived in my '89 white coupe done up like a Saleen SSC. Those were the days!
Ha no I was just a bit too young when all that was going on, but I did cruise the shit out of the 'Fe in my buddies '85 Oldsmobile Toronado when his older brother was gone.

Now Santa Fe is nothing but bumper to bumper stop lights..

abie915

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP, '16 EB PP
I've had my Race Red P.P. for almost two weeks now. Found it in stock at a dealership in Manhattan , KS. Called, they had it, told them they just sold it, went out and got it the next day! Wife and I were looking for specific color and not a ton of options. The Performance Package was the main requirement, along with it being a GT Premium with the solid black leather. Did not want the Redline seats. So far, we love it. Have a little over a 1,000 miles on it. Had it Dyno'd yesterday and ordered the Stainless Works Catback H-Pipe exhaust from Dan at Hypermotive. Will Dyno it again to see real world gains on my car and not rely upon a manufacturer's provided numbers. Her she is:
Love your car! Its exactly what I'm hoping to order next spring, Race Red GT Premium, black leather, and with the Performance Pkg. BTW funny you should mention Manhattan, I actually graduated from K-State pretty recently!!!

jimijammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT base
All of us GT guys get a little bit of Race Red...the dot in the 5.0 ;-)

cesmarroquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang
This is my first time posting on this website at all, but I figured I'd share what a great day it was. I FINALLY received my Race Red 5.0 Mustang! I got this car on November 17, 2014. I got my 2012 Grabber Blue Mustang on November 17, 2011! I'd say it was definitely meant to be! People who have said pictures don't do the car any justice are completely right. The car is even better looking in person! I'm just ready for road trip this week, so I can really get to know this car!
IMG_4920.jpg

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Nice!

Sponsored

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GTPP, Much-Modded Fiat 500 Sport, 911 Carrera S
Beauty, and nice pic. Let us know what it is like to drive, especially compared to your previous Grabber Blue Stang

cesmarroquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang
Beauty, and nice pic. Let us know what it is like to drive, especially compared to your previous Grabber Blue Stang
It drives way nicer than my Grabber Blue! I don't feel as many bumps as I did with my other one, and my 2012 drove really well! So you can only imagine how great the feel behind the wheel is!

dannycoconuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Looks great need more pics!