RACE RED S550 MUSTANG Thread

OH5GT 2 S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang Convertible, 2017 BMW X5, 2017 F150
I need to change my pants. Those are the best pics of Race Red yet. I'm torn between this and Guard...arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
The difference between the last pic of post 284 and the first pic of post 286 is so telling. To my eye, RR looks almost orangish, like the last pic of post 284. However, all the pics of post 286 looks absolutely stunning!!! The Red in those pics looks a few shades deeper. If Ford offered a Red that looked like those pics, that would be my color, hands down.

Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
The difference between the last pic of post 284 and the first pic of post 286 is so telling. To my eye, RR looks almost orangish, like the last pic of post 284. However, all the pics of post 286 looks absolutely stunning!!! The Red in those pics looks a few shades deeper. If Ford offered a Red that looked like those pics, that would be my color, hands down.
There is no orange to this Red. It is the red in those pics. It's amazing what a good camera can do.

BobDigi5060

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Here at Casa Ford getting service done and I just seen the 15' for the first time... Pictures don't do the car justice, very very nice car. Bumped my head getting in, but the interior is awesome and intimate. I didn't look at the front end for too long, but doesn't matter because the whole car is sleek and overall just very nice.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
I saw a 2015 GT with PP in Race Red over the weekend at the dealer in Columbia MD.

Absolutely stunning. It is amazing with the black wheels and black trim. I just wish the red had some flaking in it vs being a flat red.

Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
I think the word you're looking for is "Solid". Flat are paints w/o clear coat/gloss on it. :thumbsup:
Yep solid vs flat. Really wish it just had some flaking..would really make that red pop/explode.

It was a damn nice looking car with the black accents from everything on the car (trim, wheels, diffusers, etc).

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
There is a surprising lack of new photos of race red, I was sort of expecting more now that people are taking delivery.

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
I don't know if some people are posting both for comparison sake or if they genuinely can't tell them apart. It looks like some of the posts in here are a mix of CO and Race Red.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Well I picked up my rr pp gt yesterday, im trying to find out how I can get photos from my galaxy 3 onto the post on this site.

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
Well I picked up my rr pp gt yesterday, im trying to find out how I can get photos from my galaxy 3 onto the post on this site.
I look forward to seeing that. In your opinion does RR look wshed out at all in the sunlight? thats honestly my only worry
Sponsored