OP
OP

v-man

Still Plays With Cars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt 350 LB Black stripe
rule #1, don't believe anything dealer told you....

I call BS on $30k over. probably something like $15k over. $20k tops (I doubt it)...

I believe the guy and I am very skeptical the only thing worse than a car salesmen is a realator also it was not a salesperson it was the business manger
Sponsored

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
I believe the guy and I am very skeptical the only thing worse than a car salesmen is a realator also it was not a salesperson it was the business manger
If this is BV in Woodstock, then believe it. Friend of mine knows the dealership owner and was told a recent R (white/blue) went to Idaho for $30k adm.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
After I got that 7k deal that I posted here, a guy put down a deposit at my local dealership for a 20k ADM. We will see about that one. All of this (I believe) is due to the perception that MY 18 is it. Otherwise, how do you explain the lull and now the spike in R prices since the document was leaked pertaining to the short 18MY?

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
What Chicago dealer? If one on the Northside it is very possible.

Joliet IL ford had a Ruby Red R and posted a few pics on FB. I went in 2 days later to get an oil change and check it out.....gone. The sales rep stated it was there 2 days and went for 10K ADM, their asking.

There are several Chicagoland dealers South of the city with regular 350s at MSRP and below.

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
Big problem is that most of the 17 left have recarios because they ran out of sofa seats. I've heard that even the 18 aren't allowing sofa seat orders yet. Maybe a seat change is coming. Lots of complaints that the sofa seats were too high and no head room.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT VERT
A close friend of mine got a Ruby Red R this past week from Ron Tirapelli in Shorewood Il. I was born and raised in Chicago/South Suburbs, my friend is in the south burbs as well. The car is still listed on the dealer site, but it's gone. He took delivery last week. He did pay an ADM, however, it was below 15K. He is a member, but he moved from a GTPP. I think he will be posting soon. I'll let him get into details.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT VERT
What Chicago dealer? If one on the Northside it is very possible.

Joliet IL ford had a Ruby Red R and posted a few pics on FB. I went in 2 days later to get an oil change and check it out.....gone. The sales rep stated it was there 2 days and went for 10K ADM, their asking.

There are several Chicagoland dealers South of the city with regular 350s at MSRP and below.
You beat me to the punch. Same car.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
You beat me to the punch. Same car.
really wanted to see this one in person. maybe i will out on the road! congrats to him.

Reactions: 212

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT VERT
He's gonna drive the wheels off of the thing. You will see him around. Also, I'll be back in Sept and Oct. My car is out at DynoTune MP getting a pulley, Fore system, E85 conversion, and a convertor. We will be doing some cruising for sure. I'll PM you when I get back. I'm sure he'll let you check out the car some time.

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Al Piemonte Ford in Melrose Park has a GT350R coming in that I do not believe has been spoken for yet. I'd expect a big ADM though. If interested give them a call. Ask for John Gomez.

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Well they can go big ADM but 10k seems to be the going rate right now.

OP
OP

v-man

Still Plays With Cars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt 350 LB Black stripe
Al Piemonte Ford in Melrose Park has a GT350R coming in that I do not believe has been spoken for yet. I'd expect a big ADM though. If interested give them a call. Ask for John Gomez.
will do thank you

sher-bant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Who knows what Ford will do. For me I'm going to see what 2019 holds for the GT500. If nothing shows up then maybe a trip to Fathouse Fabrications for a little GT350 twin turbo action
I like your thinking.

What do you think that would cost?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Well they can go big ADM but 10k seems to be the going rate right now.
You mean it's the desired rate, not the going rate. I have a friend who looked hard for two weeks and he would have bout at $10k. He bought a Grand Sport. ;(. There were a few at $15k but most were $20k and up.

Guardur350r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
Gt350r
Hello I'm new to the the site I just purchased a 350r from tirapelli Ford in shorewood IL I paid 10k over plus taxes for mines Ruby red but as much as I hate to say this it was worth it!!! How do I upload pics of it because the only one I've been able to so far is the one pic I put as an avatar
Sponsored