Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
You lowered at all with those 20" rims?
Yep. It's about 3/4" lower with the Magnaride Handling Package over the stock Magnaride setup.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Yep. It's about 3/4" lower with the Magnaride Handling Package over the stock Magnaride setup.
So that is the FP Magneride Handling pack? I have Magneride as well as the Steeda Minimum Drop springs and that is only about .5" lower.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
So that is the FP Magneride Handling pack? I have Magneride as well as the Steeda Minimum Drop springs and that is only about .5" lower.
Yes, Ford Part #M-9602-M includes springs that from what I can tell drop all 4 corners by 20mm, which is 3/4". Probably dropped a bit in the front from the blower too :)

Schuvwj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Roush Supercharged
I have 20” Roush wheels, Roush adjustable front struts, and Roush rear springs with height adjustment. Recently i raised the front and rear by cranking the springs adjusters ALL the way up. At the very highest point.
When I measure the front fender arch it’s 28” and rear is 28.5”. In my opinion this is the perfect height with 20” wheels.
Before raising the front I was riding on the bump stops. Not a very pleasing ride. The original bump stops were completely destroyed with only 30K miles.

Schuvwj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Roush Supercharged
Here are the Roush front struts with springs adjusted all the way up. I also added Steeda camber plates while adjusting these. With new bump stops also.

IMG_1757.jpeg

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stingray, 2021 GT Premium

seely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
seedy
Vehicle(s)
none
Anyone know if the trackspec hood louver will clear the super charger? 2019 mustang stock hood

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Anyone know if the trackspec hood louver will clear the super charger? 2019 mustang stock hood
Racelouver will clear it. It's a tight fit but it worked for me following the instructions:
20220804_172833~2.jpg
20220804_172747~2.jpg
20220804_172734~2.jpg

Those circled bolts are a highest point and I can fit my finger in between.

Can't say anything about tracspec stuff, racelouvers are considered to be more effective so I went that route.

seely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
seedy
Vehicle(s)
none
Racelouver will clear it. It's a tight fit but it worked for me following the instructions:
20220804_172833~2.jpg
20220804_172747~2.jpg
20220804_172734~2.jpg

Those circled bolts are a highest point and I can fit my finger in between.

Can't say anything about tracspec stuff, racelouvers are considered to be more effective so I went that route.
Thanks

They look the same tbh. If anything racelouvers vents look like a smaller surface area

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
They look the same tbh. If anything racelouvers vents look like a smaller surface area
Racelouvers have this gurney flap thing at the front which is essential to make them actually be effective. You can find the technical testing data on them and they have been optimized in a wind tunnel. Tracspec louvers are more of a nuce looking grille.

folks on this forum did some testing on them and it showed that the center vent isn't doing much without custom made gurney flap. You can look it up in road course forum.

At the end of the day, it all depends on your goals. If you want a better looking vent that would let hot air escape while it's standing idle in between drag runs, tracspec is fine. If you are looking to maximize cooling for applications like road course, it's a different story.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
With spring in the air (I wish!) it's time to start thinking about prepping the Mustang for the season.

Been thinking about two things

#1 removing the "rain tray" from my GT500 hood. I don't drive it in the rain but do hand wash it all the time. Anyone else done this?

#2 the Roush air intake. Looking a little dirty. Do folks replace it with a new one or just clean and oil it then put it back in?

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
the Roush air intake. Looking a little dirty. Do folks replace it with a new one or just clean and oil it then put it back in?
It is a dry filter, I think it even says "do not oil" on it. Roush has instructions on how to clean it and there are few youtube videos.

Reactions: MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
It is a dry filter, I think it even says "do not oil" on it. Roush has instructions on how to clean it and there are few youtube videos.
Awesome wanted to check with my fellow enthusiasts before I just went to a random YouTube video. The one guy I did see that was using a Roush cold air intake just replaced it because it did say do not oil but he was not supercharged.