Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I cant find the post but you mentioned that the profile would be slightly different compared to OE R wheels - is that still the case? Do you happen to have a side-by-side render of how they are different?

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I cant find the post but you mentioned that the profile would be slightly different compared to OE R wheels - is that still the case? Do you happen to have a side-by-side render of how they are different?

Thanks!
Yes the OEM is more flat, these are pushing for the most amount of concave, no images of them to compare currently.

RoadRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I assume the final design is what is shown on page 1, right Paul? Are these from the solid model files that will be used for the manufacturing process?

cloud9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
This will be the first time I've had track wheels that were actually fitted to my car. It will be nice to not have to deal with spacers and wheels poking out the fenders for a change :thumbsup:

Sponsored

chrsschb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 WRX
Interested but waiting on test fits and real samples. Not sure if a square setup is worth it but I like what the other guy mentioned a few pages back about the 305/30-19 range having a lot of options.

Masorcas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BLACK GT PP PREMIUM
20x10-20x11

Can i get a price on the 20x10 and 20x11 please. Also quick question do you know if these will fit my gt pp lowered on eibach pro kit and would i be able to fit a 315/35zr20 back there??

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Interested in the 19x 10 and 11 combo, satin graphite. Pricing? What size tires might those be?

What do these look like on a car that has not been lowered? Any pics of that setup? (I am afraid the fronts will stick out without the camber gain of lowering.)

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Photos or the wheels don't exist!
Well I mean you can think that way, but I assure you they exist and shortyly samples will arrive to me.

I assume the final design is what is shown on page 1, right Paul? Are these from the solid model files that will be used for the manufacturing process?
Yes sir you are correct, well the manufacturing has 2d cads and other files which I cannot release to the public which will be used for the manufacturing process.

Can i get a price on the 20x10 and 20x11 please. Also quick question do you know if these will fit my gt pp lowered on eibach pro kit and would i be able to fit a 315/35zr20 back there??
of course you can and these will fit with no issues. All comes down to proper tire and alignment specs.

Interested in the 19x 10 and 11 combo, satin graphite. Pricing? What size tires might those be?

What do these look like on a car that has not been lowered? Any pics of that setup? (I am afraid the fronts will stick out without the camber gain of lowering.)
Pm has been sent, and good question so I want to answer it publicly. No images yet samples are coming in shortly. Also no need to fear they wont poke out its the perfect fitment.

I might be interested in the 19's. How much and what finish is shown in the pictures in the thread above?>
pm sent and they are satin black.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

TorkN8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Silver Auto W/3.55's
Paul, I have a 2016 GT premium, Ingot Silver. No Performance Pack!

My planned mods are as follows:

1. Ford Performance- Handling Package, i.e. 1" drop.

2. Ford Performance- Large Brake Brembo for the front.

I need a price qoute for the S550, 19" X 10" F, 19" X 11" R, Satin Graphite.
With tires as well.

I love the look of these wheels. My hope is to seriously improve my handling with this suspension and wheel set up? Also what tire sizes would you recommend for the best fitment. I.e. Flush, wide as possible without tuck but minimizing wheel well opening, of course no rub. :) in other words....perfect!
Sponsored